Thread: Windows explorer does not shows newly installed 2TB hard drive

Windows explorer does not shows newly installed 2TB hard drive

I am using the windows 7 on mine system and I have installed the 1 TB WD My Book drive on mine system and it was working perfectly and I have no issue with that. Now I am trying to install the second WD 1TB My Book drive and I have installed successfully. The problem occurred after installing a second 1TB WD My Book drive. I followed all the instructions, thereby throwing the unit into a USB hub. Windows found the drive, installed the drivers and informed the new album ready to use. Windows Explorer does not see the new drive. Devices and printers show two WD external hard drives. Disk Management also shows two units, but the second unit is not in line due to a "collision Signature”. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Windows explorer does not shows newly installed 2TB hard drive

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the below steps: first close the all application on your system and after that go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the administrator tools and after that make hit on the computer management. Now on the computer management go to the disk management and after that make right click on the driver header and after that make hit on the online and this will solve your issue. I hope this will help you.

I would recommend checking the physical connections and such, perhaps shutting down the system and remove the unit and plug the whole thing. If you have another operating system, however, that as you can see also there and make sure it is fully visible and functioning of that operating system yet. Yet if Windows choose for various causes you cannot utilize a part of hardware that has not exposed in Device Manager. Before time in the procedure goes wrong or even display.

I'd suggest downloading the latest drivers for drive C: and to be able to resolve the issue. The driver install setup.exe is located in the C: drive in the download folder you chose. I think there is no explanation why you cannot perform the setup.exe for the fresh drivers, which are on the host system not external drive. Unplug the external hard drive before running Setup. I think this will help you.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have utilized the personal computer for on mine windows 7 and after that when I have gone on the disk partition I haven’t seen the hard drive. So therefore I have upgraded mien operating system and after that mine issue was get solved. Several times due to the virtual contamination on the operating system and that’s why it’s doesn’t works well and so therefore I would like to suggest you to update your operating system.

I have gone through this same problem in Windows 7 mines and show me all my computer drives, but every time I have to try to see this hard drive in disk management then surprisingly, I will show only two third partitions and partitions not found anywhere. Then I noticed that when starting this hard disk partitions have not created very well so, the problem is emerging now, and then I have to format the disk and recreate the partitions on the drive. Now, my problem is solved.

I have bought the new system and I have also connected this system on the old system. The configurations of the two systems are the same as the Intel Core i7 with 250GB hard drive and 4GB of DDR2 RAM. I installed the operating system Windows 7 to the computer system so much. But now on my new computer system is the problem occurred. Mine system shows hard drive on the windows explore but it not showing on the disk management. Now I don’t how to solve this issue can anyone suggests on this and so that I can solve mine issue.