Thread: Will Corsair HX850 PSU work along with GTX 570 SLI card

Will Corsair HX850 PSU work along with GTX 570 SLI card

I am having a Corsair HX850 PSU with me and would say that I just want to know will it work with the GTX 570 SLI CARD. Would the Corsair HX850 be enough to power a 2-way SLI configured GTX570? I would say that I have heard that other hardware components need to be introduced in. So I just want to know that is it possible that the Corsair HX850 PSU work along with GTX 570 SLI CARD .Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Will Corsair HX850 PSU work along with GTX 570 SLI card

I would say that a Corsair HX850 is plenty for GTX 570 SLI CARD. So this is what I do feel about it and think that there should not be any problems with you at all. I would say that you really have an amazing Corsair HX850 with you. So with those hardware components in mind the PSU would be enough for you to add another GTX 570 SLI CARD. So this is what you need to do to solve the problem that you are facing and would say that there wont be any problem at all.

I feel that either combo is fine as the HX850 has a single 12V rail. So you don’t have to worry about it. And it is enough for GTX 570 SLI CARD . So now I would suggest you to just go ahead and then there wont be any worries at all. Even I have searched a lot on your behalf and would say that there is no problem at all. So just go ahead with it and then I am sure that there wont be any issues at all.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I am really happy for the prompt replies that you have provided to me. Even I would say that I have visited most of the sites to check if it works properly or not and I actually didn’t find a specific and particular reason for it .And then I just decided to ask this question.But right now I am really happy that this will work for me.Also I would suggest you that if there are any other solutions to this then do get back to me with some more solutions to this.

I would rather say that you can go ahead with the most convenient configuration that will give you the pleasure.So this is what I feel.Otherwise there is no harm in whatever you are doing .Actually you will enjoy by going with the GTX 570 SLI CARD and feel that this is the best possible combination.Also I would say that if you have any kind of problems then you can definitely come back to us and we will definitely help you.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have put up and would say that this is something that I was looking out for.I just had a look at the solutions that you have put up and would say that I am very happy with the solutions.I will definitely go ahead with them and then I guess that all will be fine with me.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me to solve the problem that I was facing.