Thread: Is Intel i7-2600K and Asus P8P67 Deluxe idle with Antec Truepower 2.0

Is Intel i7-2600K and Asus P8P67 Deluxe idle with Antec Truepower 2.0

I am having a Antec Truepower 2.0 550 with me right now and I am really happy with it. This has really worked for me well until now and there hasn’t been any problem at all. Also I would say that it has really worked for me well in this setup. Now the thing is that I am currently planning to get an Asus P8P67 Deluxe and 2600K so do you think this will work for me? Please do get back to me on this as I am really waiting for the solutions on this. Do reply to me immediately.

re: Is Intel i7-2600K and Asus P8P67 Deluxe idle with Antec Truepower 2.0

Looking at the question that you have given I feel that this could not be actually possible. As for your existing True Power 2.0 550W I would say that this is something that is difficult to execute. Also I would say that I can't recommend it at all on any newer build. Someone said that the line of PSU’s as well as other PSUs made by CWT for Antec at that time suffers from.So this is something that you need to remember about.

Even I agree with the solutions that you have given and would that even I would not recommend with it. I would say that these PSUs used some kind of capacitors that couldn't handle even moderately high temperatures.So this is the reason why what you have said is kind of hypothetical and is really very difficultly to execute. So this is what I feel and think that it would be rather better if you wouldn’t go ahead with the question that you have put up.

I think that the manufacturer might have opted to go with the fans that only spin when the PSU is fully loaded. So this is what I feel and then as a result the PSU could have operated at relatively high internal temperatures most of the time.So this is something that you do need to remember and is something that is very important.Also I would say that the it frequently kills the PSU's innards. So again this is something that you need to be careful about.So rather I would say that it would be better if you dont go ahead with it.

I would say that the True Power New 750W gets hampered from any of the design issues because it comes from a completely different manufacturer. And I am quite sure about it. At the same time I would tell you that you the True Power 2.0 550W also is a factor where it all depends whether you should go ahead with it or not. Also I would say that the design is another factor that is present. In fact it was introduced six years ago. So these are some of the thing that it all depend on.