Thread: want to upgrade my desktop pls advice

want to upgrade my desktop pls advice

i am thinking of upgrading my current desktop and i am thinking if I can hang onto my current desktop, or rather i should start finding a new one and upgrade. My current desktop is a PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 510 SLI. the central processing unit is i5-2500k and i am also thinking about 2x4gb and the graphic card will be GTX570 for storage i am thinking like an 80gb Intel SSD and a 1.5tb Western Digital just in case

Re: want to upgrade my desktop pls advice

why don't you try to go for a Kill a watt. though i think you should keep the psu and the system, . You're probably looking at around 350w at the wall while gaming, and that's with an average account. If you are worried about noise though, I think it is better to have a higher capacity, higher efficiency PSU so it stays cool and quiet under load. That's pretty much a luxury though, and my thoughts is you should think of spending the money some were else.

i think you must go for an even better configuration i figured you have a budget constraint but still i think go for the best and game harder. i think you are a gamer and so am recommending this to you the hard disk and all is OK but you need more graphic processing unit power to muscle up your gaming experience a little bit. and also not compulsory off course but it is better if you go for more memory than that you may never know when you may need the extra bit.

here is what i think what you should go for under budget go for Asus P5Q Pro as your main board and E8400 as the processor just go fo 2x2gb of ram and the same as you for hard disk and go for palit hd 4850 sonic graphics card every thing else any of the brands will do but i am particular about those also when it come to me. it is really the small details you pay attention to that really matters the most.

yeah all the configurations are really great but i recommend you for this, dont settle for any thing else but a 2500k it has hyper threading technology and the k symbolism that the multiplier is unlocked in this central processing unit so you can choose to also overclock it and also in combination with that you will need a good graphic processing unit tha ati 6950 it can also be overclocked and a ssd drive from vertex of about 128 gb. every thing else built around this must be up to the standard. so that i let it on you. i sure hope you are old enough to find that out for yourself.

or you could go with this one either the processor AMD Althlon 64 x6 4800+ Dual Core Processor ram you go with any but go for 6 gb instead 128 gb ssd 1 tb hard disk and 6800 Xtreme for your graphics this is all i could come up for you hope you like it. it is best to used optimized rather then using pricey gamer wanna be rigs for no good reason i think this is all that you will need to setup your desktop for gaming.