Thread: Driver needed for HP Photosmart C4180 all in one printer

Driver needed for HP Photosmart C4180 all in one printer

My HP Photosmart C4180 all-in-one printer was working all fine until yesterday but from today morning it has started showing up with lots of problems. It is not getting connected. It says the printer is not connected to the network. I am running Windows 7 Operating system in my HP laptop. So can anyone help me in finding the drivers for my HP Photosmart C4180 all-in-one printer? Your suggestions mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance. Please come forward and help me.

Re: Driver needed for HP Photosmart C4180 all in one printer

You must be provided with the necessary drivers CD when you had purchased you HP Photosmart C4180 all-in-one printer. Just search for the following Driver CD of your all in one printer and insert the CD inside the CD/DVD ROM of your laptop. Connect your printer to your laptop and allow the system to detect the new hardware attached to the system. The system will by itself automatically search for the necessary drivers in all the drives including the CD drive. Once the installation is completed, your all-in-one printer will be connected to your system and you will be able to use it again.

In this method, you have to make sure that your internet connection in ON. Just connect your all in one HP printer to your laptop using the given USB cable or wireless connection, as per your convenience. The system will detect that new hardware is connected to it and will search for its driver. When it won’t find the driver in your system drive, it will prompt to download the necessary drivers online and install them in your system. Let the setup to get completed. Once the process is complete, restart your laptop and enjoy printing gain.

Thank you for showing your immense concern toward my problem and making an effort to solve it. But unfortunately nothing seem to help me out in this matter. First of all I am unable to find my original drivers CD, thus I can’t install the drivers using it. For the second reply, I tried doing that online installation of the driver, but it seems to be taking very long hours to install the drivers. I had kept it for more then 5-6 hours and still the installation was not complete. So I just disconnected the printer and terminated the process. Does anyone have any other solution? I am desperately waiting for more suggestions.

You must contact the retailer from whom you had purchased your HP all in one printer. Ask them for the necessary drivers for your HP Photosmart C4180 all in one printer. If you are unable to find that from them then I would recommend you to contact the nearest HP Service Center and purchase a new original Driver CD of your HP Photosmart C4180 all in one printer and install it in your laptop. Connect the printer, install the drivers, Restart your laptop and the printer will once again start working.

You can also get the driver from the HP website. Search for the website on Internet and enter the HP official website. Now click on “Support and Drivers” link, followed by clicking on the “Drivers and Software” tab. Now you will be provided with two options. Either you can download the driver files in your system or you can directly connect your HP printer to your system and install the required drivers directly from the HP website into your system. You can choose anyone of them as per your comfort.