Thread: Looking for Highest CFM with lowest db's?

Looking for Highest CFM with lowest db's?

I am looking for a greater flow of 120 mm fan, which generates the least amount of noise (I be acquainted with its counterintuitive, however I'm looking for the most excellent combination). It would be good if they were low side view. What do you suggest? I wish for to make use of it for Push\pull H50, and case fans. Please help me to get the appropriate fan for my system. I am waiting for your replies. I hope that someone will help me thank you.

Re: Looking for Highest CFM with lowest db's?

Low profile fans as 12mm/slim? The Scythe Kaze jyuni are the first 12-mm fans that come to mind. Note that the scythe is not likely to deflate their ratings of noise compared with other manufacturers. I think there 800rpm available also. These are all variable speed fans too, so you can set a lower speed and lower noise (and CFM) I have the 1200RPM models at full speed to say nothing when upright (a little louder when remained flat).

I would suggest you to make use of Gentle Typhoons. You necessitate static pressure intended for radiators, not high CFM. Gentle Typhoons have a number of the highest static pressure and lowly DB. CFM is 1850 resting on the high end model (AP-15, not the new AP-29/30s) however its static pressure is huge. Hard to find although, they are typically always sold out. GT's include an 1850 RPM model, not CFM. I believe the 1850 is approximately 80CFM. As far as highest cfm to lowly db ratio. The most excellent I've set up are the Enermax Magma's. Their static pressure isn't astonishing although (about average).

Hello according to me, Scythe desire and release is GT 2150, but in general for H50 to go with the GT 1850 better than the M12-P unless you're running 1000rpm on them, by the side of 2,000 rpm to be pretty strong, do not forget to buy the buffer vibration GT fans lower the noise a little. I have an H70 with 2 GT 1850 with shock in my Lian Li v1020r his mother pretty and nice. I hope this will help you to solve your confusion. Thank you.

Thanks for the recommendation, but think I'll obtain a good position of headphones, and make use of my fan controller. So currently I'm down for Very-High as hell, depending on the% run the fans. While games misuse headphones (my speakers suck anyway), and at any other time I can only load the BIOS settings of a machine of peace, not overclocked. You see I'm going to go with the GT, just have to find a good one. Look for the model 15 (which is the final code; I do not memorize the rest). I think it is 1850 rpm, but I was also looking for the strongest they had (cannot remember the MN) appears to be a base, mofo aloud, while it will be quite around 1250-1500rpm, and move like regime 150cfm Max. Since I have a fan controller, so why not.

Whether you are looking for is the AP-15. I think the scythe that can be disrupted, so are a bit hard to find at this time. The AP-14 model is around 1450 RPM (I think), and would not be a buying group model Overclock.net 2150 RPM, but do not know what happened to him (a kind of disconnection and loss of contact among Overclock.net and suppliers). Also available are models 3000 and 4500 and I thinking there is a 6000 RPM model. The Volt soft typhoons very well, I think some may revolve around the tensions 4v.