Thread: Need Toshiba TV Remote codes to work with the Toshiba DVD/VCR

Need Toshiba TV Remote codes to work with the Toshiba DVD/VCR

Hello guys I have come here to report a problem with you all. Well I have a Toshiba TV 46xv645u and I was thinking of doing some experimentation in this purpose. Well what I was thinking is that I would make use of the tv remote to work with the Toshiba DVD/VCR. So is that possible, if yes then do let me know about it. Well I have a Toshiba DVD/VCR Combo D-VR3 so just let me know whether I can use the same remote code for the dvd/vcr as well.

Re: Need Toshiba TV Remote codes to work with the Toshiba DVD/VCR

As such I am not having information about the remote code that you need to use here well the only recommendation that I would like to give it you is that go and read the manuals of the Toshiba Electronics may be you would be able to get something out of there as well. So that’s my recommendation for you, do try it and let me know if that works or not. In case if you are able to get information then do not forget to share the information with us as well.

Well it depends on which companys remote are you having whether it is of samsung ,sanyo, zenith or anything else, see would like to have information about the remote as well. See you have very well specified about the information of the tv that you are using but you have not specified which companies DVD/VCR are you using, specify the manufactures name so that it would be very easy for us to identify the remote codes. So do reply fast ok we are waiting for your response.

So sorry that I did not give you all the information about the DVD/VCR which I am using. See as such I am not having good information about the remote control that I am using but the DVD/VCR belongs to Samsung. So what can be its remote code do you all have any information about the same. If yes then please do let me know about it as I am really waiting for a long time to get the response, so do reply as fast as possible.

Ok so the code for the Samsung DVD is 090 and for the VCR is 084, I did went through the several pages of the manual book of the Toshiba and from there I did get the solution for you. Although it is a very difficult task but still we managed to get you the response, I hope this is the exact code that you were looking for so accordingly use that code and let me know if that works for you or not. So do reply I am waiting for your positive response.

Yes that definitely worked out for me, so thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given me and I really appreciate your efforts for solving out the issue for me. I mean this was the suggestion that I was actually looking for and now the final results have come for me, so thanks a lot for all your efforts that you have put in the solution that really helped. Wow really happy with the positive results.