Thread: Color Error in HP Photosmart 8250

Color Error in HP Photosmart 8250

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing well. Basically, I have the printer HP Photosmart 8250 as I have mentioned. I do not know what’s the issue with the cartridge, the pictures are being print well but the problem lies in the color. There is too much of green color. Any thoughts as to how I can repair this avoiding to get the new cartridges? Thanks in advance for taking out time and replying to the query. I really appreciate it.

Re: Color Error in HP Photosmart 8250

Firstly, I would like to confirm from your side that the cartridge is genuine. Also, there is one more possibility that you must be out of magenta ink. Also, you can give a try to calibrating process, which will be printing two large boxes and you will be required to select the nearest color. So, check out the nearest color to grey. May be calibrating will solve the issue. I have shared my specific knowledge with you, hoping it helps you out.

Hey mate, I am fine. I would advise you that you try printing an image or in that case a document along with a lot of red objects or text. Then just have a look whether the output has much red in it at all. If you do not see much red, then surely the magenta ink is low, dried up, or there are chances that the trouble with the printhead. I would imply you to clean the printhead from the software. Do give a try to what I have told. It may prove useful.

You can perform printhead by the following process. Open all in one toolbox. Then enter on start, hit all programs and enter HP and finally click HP solution centre. Also, be ensured that that accurate all in one tab in HP solution centre. Follow it up by entering settings, followed by print settings and printer toolbox. On device services, enter on clean print cartridges and pursue the instructions which will be given. Keep in mind that there are three levels of cleaning.

Hey, according to me you should reset the HP Photosmart 8250. Firstly, you will have to press the Power button to turn on the product. As the product is turned on, disconnect the power cord from back of the product. Then you will be required to disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait for few seconds and then again connect the power cord to wall outlet. Connect the power cord to the back of the product.You will have to press power button, in case the product doesn’t turn on.Finally print something and check it.

Hey I would imply you to verify ink levels the problem may be occurring because of reserve mode operation. When the printer runs out of a few colors, it can carry on printing by means of residual inks, although print superiority may be affected. Also, keep in mind that if, cyan, magenta, or yellow is out, the printer can print only in grayscale. Substitute any empty print cartridges. To ensure ink levels, inspect the ink drop icons on the color graphics display.