Thread: How to install the HP 3055 printer drivers

How to install the HP 3055 printer drivers

Guys. Hello to all. Well, stuck up somewhere. Want solution. Basically, my query is how to install the HP 3055 printer drivers or software’s in that case software with no setup routine of the autorun.inf file ?The virus scan software obstructs each and every attempt to access any file named autorun.inf due to the susceptibility of this file being infected by viruses. I have tried a lot but still no joy. Guys please help.

Re: How to install the HP 3055 printer drivers

Hey mate, I am fine and going good. I would like to tell you that looking at the question above the autorun.inf file come into view as the most important control mechanism for this installation schedule. I feel that you will be requiring some another installation method that does not make use of this file, nevertheless will acquire the equivalent influence as the installation routine that makes use of it. I hope that you understand my point of view. Thank you.

Go to start , then run , msconfig and then inside services tab on the base left hand side you will be able to observe a checkbox which will be saying hide from view all the Microsoft services. Once you verify that box, click on the button that says disable every single services and it would again start. After the computer restarts, install your printer. I wish this process will help you out and you will be able to install the HP 3055 printer drivers.

Hi buddy , I am fine and I am going well. Hoping the same case at your ends. Well, I really liked the above solution and I guess your issue will be resolved by it. In case not then I have another alternative in the final stages. You will have to reboot the computer by vigorously pressing F8 until and unless you are able to see the options of entering into safe mode. Then give a try to installation process and now I feel this time surely you should be able to install the HP 3055 printer drivers

Guys, really thanks a lot for such wonderful replies on such a short period of time. It was really great from you all. I performed the steps in a proper manner as it was suggested and thus I was able to install the HP 3055 printer drivers. I had no issues anywhere after reading the above posts and didn’t even stuck up anywhere, it was that systematic. I am so happy to have the software installed. You’ll really made my day. Take care.