Thread: HP Officejet j6410 not working properly due to cartridge error

HP Officejet j6410 not working properly due to cartridge error

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have using the HP j6410 Officejet printer. From last one week mien HP j6410 Officejet printer not working properly. Mine HP j6410 Officejet printer saying that cartridge error “Incorrect cartridge installed” and I am not able to use the printer. Now I don’t know how I can get ride this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue. Please help me out from this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP Officejet j6410 not working properly due to cartridge error

The cause of this error may be the cartridge is defective or not properly seated. Therefore, to correctly check and restore if defective or take out the cartridge, clean both the route of the printer and the cartridge and reinsert it appropriately. Or disconnect the power cord then press and hold # and 6 buttons while holding plug the power cable to the printer. Sometimes there are traces of ink that does not connect the cartridge inside the printer and the printer does not read the magazine.

There might be several packing stuff contained by the printer. Glance inside the printer, as well as access door carriage. The shipping lock could still be in place on the left side of the HP All-in-One. Remove the shipping lock and throw away. Or disconnect the power cord then press and hold the OK and Cancel buttons while holding plug the power cable to the printer. Once after the power cords plugged in the unit on and off by itself then turn the printer works.

You have the HP Officejet j6410 printer you're using with the computer system to print. This printer works fine with the original cartridge, but is now giving a problem after the original cartridge is finished. Now that you have linked the new printer cartridge and later than you are receiving the error that explain that "incorrect cartridge installed." verify the compatibility of cartridges that are installed on the printer. If it is not compatible with the printer then change the cartridge.

Always install the cartridge into the printer to be supported by the printer. Never install the cartridge is not compatible with the printer. This can result in damage to the printer. You can check the model number of your printer cartridge compatible with HP Officejet j6410 on the printer itself. Or see the original old cartridge to buy a new printer. Purchase and install the cartridge in the printer. I hope so this will help you.

According to me you get the error message:” Incorrect cartridge installed" due to the improper installed the cartridge. Sometimes this type of problem occurs due to this reason. Remove the cartridge from the printer and set it again correctly in the printer. If they are able to do then consult the manual for the HP Officejet j6410. Set the cartridge in accordance with the procedure referred to in this book of the HP Officejet j6410. This will solve the problem of the printer cartridge HP Officejet j6410.

If all things are well suited to the software cartridge for this printer installed on your computer system then do not try to solve this problem by itself. I suggest you call the HP service center to resolve this problem because its HP Officejet j6410 is still in the warranty period. So it is better to be handling this problem. You can solve this problem better than us. It may be possible that we can damage something else during the repair procedure to treat by them.