Thread: Hardmon KARDON speaker gives humming sound with satellite a665 s5170

Hardmon KARDON speaker gives humming sound with satellite a665 s5170

Hey I am having the satellite notebook by means of hardmon kardon speakers, and I observed when listening not the best class media whether it be YouTube or .avi or anything else. Left speaker approximately create a humming like noise as if it’s approximately to be popped but when I play music within iTunes I do not hear it, anybody else through this trouble? Its 10 days older should I return it and swap over it for the similar one. If you were on my place then what will you do?

Re: Hardmon KARDON speaker gives humming sound with satellite a665 s5170

My suggestion to you is to get that back to the retailer and if they are local, show the difficulty to their approval and inquire for an substitute. If you bought mail-order, then they might or might not need you to pay for delivery. This could be open to discussion. I have a like laptop. The speakers are quite tough in fact; the difficulty isn't likely to be speaker. It's most likely a short circuit otherwise alike thing somewhere else within the signal path intended for that audio channel. Tell them that music as well as audio is extremely significant for the work you will be doing.

I would ask you first check if that is getting the needed power supply and, if so then it is on or not. Once that is confirmed then you can try using the speakers with another computer to confirm that it is working or not. If there is nothing wrong with the hardware, I guess that has to do with the drivers on the Vista operating system. This is the only thing that I can suggest you at the time and I hope that you will be out of the issue soon. Good Luck!!!

There might be something mistaken by means of an audio driver that you have installed for your computer system. It may occur that for a moment you have upgraded otherwise downgraded your computer's operating system and due to that a few of the files of an earlier driver may be missing from your computer which results to the indecent functioning of your existing drivers as an earlier one would be snooping by means of it. So check for this condition as well.

We cannot say that if your speakers are dull or out of order at this instant. What I can recommend you is to observe if the sounds are pending out of from headphones while they are in. If sound comes exposed then there is somewhat that you require to be anxious about. If it does not come out then ensure that you have installed every Audio as well as Chipset drivers. In addition to that update them in order that you do not neglect on updates. See if this creates the distinction. Thank you!