Thread: Compaq 6735s laptop fan not working

Compaq 6735s laptop fan not working

Hello, recently I purchased Compaq 9735s laptop and first three weeks it works very well. Yesterday I turn on the laptop and within two seconds it creates sound and generates lot of heat. I think the fan presents in the laptop is not working. This is mine new branded laptop and within one month it makes issue. After starting the laptop it creates sound and then generates heat. I need help to solve this issue and avoid the overheating trouble. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Compaq 6735s laptop fan not working

Hey dude, I think your laptop is in the warranty period and hence you don’t worry about the overheating issue. This overheating issue is occurred in the laptop because the processor fan presents in the laptop will not work correctly. There could be possible that the cable of the fan is not connected well and hence the laptop generates heat. Because of the warranty period is going on you need to contact the HP dealer. They will help you to solve this kind of overheating trouble.

If your laptop is not in the warranty period then you need to contact the HP Service Media Library. This is the HP Customer Self Repair Service Media Library. It contains step by step process to avoid such kind of issue. There will be also several video presents over YouTube which will show how to solve this kind of issue. In this case normally, either loose connections happens between the FAN and the MB or there is necessary to replace the laptop FAN.

I also faced the similar kind of issue. Whenever I try to start the laptop then the laptop Fans starts making huge noise and within few minutes it starts getting Hot. In that time, I had tried to access multiple applications and hence the CPU takes extra effort to run this multiple applications. Then I think that this can be happen because of the laptop did not support the multiprocessing applications. So, still now I am not trying to access multiple applications on this laptop. See, but this is not the correct solutions. If you got the correct solutions then please inform me.

Hello friend, I also want to share my experience with all you. This is the last week case, when I try to start the HP Compaq laptop then it will generate heat within few minutes. So, I was much offset because this is mine favorite laptop and I never want to lose this laptop. Then I read the HP Customer Self Repair Service Media Library. It contains the step by step process to solve this kind of overheating issue. So, as per mine suggestions you need to follow the process of the HP Customer Self Repair Service Media Library for solving the issue.

Hey dude, this kind of issue happens in the laptop because the laptop fan did not work very well. So, if you know more about laptop and its connectivity then you need to open the laptop and then check the number of cable connected to the FAN is not in the loose condition. If any of the cable is not connected well then you need to connect that cable. Then remove all the dust particle from this laptop FAN and then check the FAN is work correctly or not. If the FAN is not work then replace that FAN. You can take the expert advice to do this process.

Sometimes in the rare case this laptop overheating issue is occurred because of the kinds of BIOS setting presents in the laptop will not be suitable. For solving this kind of issue, you want to update the BIOS. There could be possibility that the kinds of trouble occurred in the laptop FAN will not be generates in the future and the overheating trouble will be solved from the laptop. Hence if the same situations happen in your laptop then you need to upgrade the BIOS of the laptop. It might be helpful to solve the trouble.