Thread: Compaq CQ56-111SA Left Speaker not working

Compaq CQ56-111SA Left Speaker not working

Hello, I had recently purchased the Compaq CQ56-111SA laptop and the configurations of this laptop are so nice. This laptop contains the Intel Pentium processor, 3GB DDR2 RAM and 320 GB HDD. I had connected the two speakers on this laptop and recently I found that the left connected speaker of the laptop will not will work and it doesn’t make any kind of noise. I don’t know why this happens. I need help to solve this trouble. Any type help will be appreciates.

Re: Compaq CQ56-111SA Left Speaker not working

Hey you need to check the cable connect with this left speaker is correctly connected or not. Sometimes there could be possibility that the left speaker of the laptop will not be connected well and the cable connected of this left speaker is to be loose. For solving this kind of issue you need to connect the cable of the speaker and it might be helpful you to solve this issue. Then the left speaker of the laptop will be works very well and it generates correct sound.

I also faced the similar kind of issue and I want to solve this issue. See, I had use the laptop for playing games and surfing net. In that time I need to play some video and so need both the speaker work correctly. Then I firstly check the connections of the speaker and I do not found any wrong connections between this speaker and the laptop. Then I upgrade the driver of the speaker. Surprisingly it works and both the speaker works brilliantly.

Hey, you need to check the connections of the speaker and the laptop. If anything loose connections happen in between both then correct those connections. Then check the sound driver of the is correctly installed or not. If it is not installed then reinstall this sound driver on the laptop. It will definitely help you to avoid such kind of issue. See, sometimes the kinds of driver we install on the laptop is not works correctly and hence different issue is occurred.

I also faced the similar kind of issue and I don’t know the exact reason behind this issue. Then I take help of mine colleagues. Firstly, we check the connections of the speaker and it connects very well. Then we check the sound driver but I install correctly. Finally I got the real issue. The sound card I had connected on the laptop is not works and hence this kind of issue is occurred. Then I replace that sound card and now the both speaker will works brilliantly and it generates nice sound.

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of bough in the speaker and I want to share some thoughts about it. In that time I had faced the same trouble and i try the initial solutions to solve this issue. But I did not able to solve the issue. Then I replaced the speaker and the new connected speaker works brilliantly. Later on I think to connect this speaker with the other laptop and I tied. Surprisingly this works and the speaker work on that system. I don’t know why this happen but now both the speaker works correctly.

Sometime this type of solutions work because the driver we already installed is supports only its compatible speaker. There might be possible that you had not installed the correct driver of the speaker and hence this initially it creates error. Hence, this kind of solutions works because the driver we installed is not work on the specific platform. So, before installing any device driver, you need to first check the compatibility of the device as well as its driver and the kinds of platform we used.