Thread: Unable to detect Base System Device driver in windows XP SP3

Unable to detect Base System Device driver in windows XP SP3

Recently I bought the HP Compaq NC6000 and I installed windows XP Pro version 2002 Service Pack 3 operating system on this laptop. At the end of installation process the installation successful done message is occurred. Then I try to install the motherboard driver of the system and it install correctly. But when I try to install Base System Device Driver then it gives the error and the control panel will not shows the installed driver of this Base System Device. I need help to solve this issue.

Re: Unable to detect Base System Device driver in windows XP SP3

I think you need to see the driver source you use is correctly suitable or not. If it is not suitable then you need to download the Windows XP SP 3 compatible driver. See, sometimes the driver we use to install the specific device is to be not suitable the current installed OS and hence in this case we need to use the compatible driver. Then if the driver is not compatible then search the compatible driver over the Microsoft web site and then download and install it. It helps you to install the Base system Device driver over the system.

Hey dude, I also faced the similar kind of issue and I must tell you that after reading the concept of the Base system Device I understand the actual issue. See, this kind of issue is may be happened in the system but, for solving this issue we need to install the Texas instrument card reader. This is the Micro Memory Card Bus Accelerator Driver software and it contains the Base system Device driver. Hence, download this software and install it. It helps to avoid such issues.

You need to install the TI PCI1520 and PCI1620 Driver for Windows 2000/XP driver. This contains the Windows XP driver for the TI PCI1520 and PCI1620. See, here TI PCI1520 is to be the Card Bus and PCI1620 is specifying the 4in1 Card Reader. After installing this driver there would be possibility that the issue occurred in your system is to be solved and the control panel of the win XP sp3 will displayed the Base system Device driver. Then try this solutions and I think it works.

If the control panel of the windows XP service packs 3 will not show the installed driver of the Base system Device. Then you need to logon to the administrator account of the system and then try to install the driver of this device. There could be possibility that the issue is solved and the windows XP SP3 OS will displayed the installed Base system Device driver on the control panel. Then try these solutions, sometimes it works and the trouble occurred in the system is to be solved.

If still you had not solved this Base system Device driver issue then you need to do the specific process. First go to the Microsoft Windows Update site and then try to install all the compatible custom software and hardware updates of the system. Then go to the HP driver site and Update AMD and PCI driver. Then the windows XP SP3 displayed the message of new hardware had been set up correctly. This message will indicate that the issue occurred in the system is to be solved and the system is ready to start the process.

I also faced the similar kind of issue and in that time I try all this solutions but the trouble has not been removed from the system. Then I use the user guide manual of the windows XP SP3 and the trouble shooting topic of this manual help me to understand the meaning of the issue. It also gives the step by step process to avoid such kind of issue. I think you need to read this manual of the OS. This will help you to solve the undetectable Base system Device driver issue.

Hi there
    I faced the same problem after installing XP SP3, my system couldn't
    Detect base system device drivers. To get rid of this problem I downloaded
    Chipset drivers from hardware manufacturer's site n installed
    N bingo...😃happy ending