Thread: Anyone have any experience with Tablet keyboard or case

Anyone have any experience with Tablet keyboard or case

Anyone have any idea or any experience with any one of this. I just asking this because, I need to buy this and I want to some detail of this. Anyone have any of this? Please know me your experience about this Tablet PC Keyboard or case. I search some features of keyboard and case, it was just nice but I want to know some live experience. So please if anyone has any idea or any information on this than please provide me.

Re: Anyone have any experience with Tablet keyboard or case

Here I must say something about this. I have my own one. I originate that the tablet will fall right out if you grasp it at the incorrect angle that in turn could cause a broken screen or rip the USB cable from the keyboard. It not at all occurred to me but what I did to stop that is purchase Velcro patch or strip and places a patch on the rear of my tablet and on the case itself so the tablet is protected and warm inside the keyboard case.

I have three of these- 2 x 7inch and 1 x 10 inch. The excellence and functionality is great and they seem great- mine are leatherette- a few sellers explain them as leather. As someone says, the technique of securing the tablet is a bit hit and overlook so I have a black Velcro strip to stop the pad slipping out. USB works directly off and the keys are simple to utilize and quite much the similar as your PC keyboard- In My Opinion absolutely no require using the stylus and the software keyboard for common typing.

The greatest 18$ I have spend on anything tablet connected. Mine holds completely nice with no problems. The keys are a rather small but you get utilized to them. You will have to discover its entire unique buttons. I just reviled the Touchscreen on the Kyros, so this quite much saved me from selling it. Hey, I just erudite that pushing the SHIFT key one time will capitalize the next typed letter, when pushing it two times will be the similar a caps locked. Kind of cool had no idea.

I just acquired mine 5 minutes before and am testing it as I write this. First feeling: I will have to get utilized to it, but I discover this to be the case at any time I test any sort of new keyboard. The keys are tiny and close together, so I push the incorrect keys a lot, mainly hitting number keys while going for the top line of letters. At a standstill, I am making no additional errors than I would utilize the soft keyboard in landscape mode even later than a lot of practice. In fact, I previously seem to be getting superior.