Thread: Dvd-rw driver of Toshiba Tecra A10-12L not working

Dvd-rw driver of Toshiba Tecra A10-12L not working

Hi every one, I have purchase Toshiba tecra A10-12L with windows 7 operating system but dvd-rw driver is not working properly. I've try many time to install that driver but I can’t get anything. I also try to get that driver from websites but I can’t get that what is given on that sites .i see many more stuff but that not help me to solve the problem.

Re: Dvd-rw driver of Toshiba Tecra A10-12L not working

Every one knows that dvd-rw not need any driver at time of installing operating system but after installation you need to install driver of your dvd-rw driver which is depend on your dvd-rw company. In this case you need to reinstall driver, open your Device Manager if you don’t know then just write devmgmt.msc in run, open DVD/CD-ROM drives then right click on the drive, and just click on Uninstall. Then click on Scan, that checks for any changes done in hardware. If you still in trouble than double click on device and check the status of that driver, it may help you more.

I think your problem is giving you a big shock because these types of problem occur at that time when your dvd-rw is not working properly. Driver is software, it provides support to your device but if your device is not working then how to help you that driver. So first of all check your device means your dvd-rw is working properly if it’s not working properly then change it and try to install that driver.

Hey friend don’t do anything just go on this website you get the drivers .you need to select your operating system, which driver you want and another few detail. This is Toshiba official website who provides the support of his product just check it.
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.c....do?service=EU

Laptop is portable thing so you need to handle it very carefully but rough using create all this type of problem because all this loss the internal connection means internal wire connection get loss so go and visit your nearest Toshiba center who help to check your dvd-rw and if your wire connection get loss then they fixed it and your problem get easily solved.