Thread: Where I can find the HP Photosmart D5060 printer’s driver

Where I can find the HP Photosmart D5060 printer’s driver

Hi, I recently purchased my new HP Photosmart D5060 printer but was unable to set up the printer setting in my HP laptop which is running Windows 7 64 bit Operating System in it. It is asking for some drivers before installing the printer in my laptop. So I am looking for the drivers of my HP Photosmart D5060 printer. Where I can find them? Does anyone have got any idea concerning my issue then please reply to my thread. You help is always appreciated. Thank you in advance to everyone trying to help me out.

Re: Where I can find the HP Photosmart D5060 printer’s driver

Just connect your HP Photosmart D5060 printer to your laptop. The laptop will by itself, automatically detect the new hardware connected to your laptop and search for all the necessary drivers and files needed to setup the printer with your laptop. Make sure that your laptop is connected to Internet because the laptop will search for the drivers of the new printer in the local hard drive, then the CD drive and if it doesn’t find it there then it will search for the drivers on Internet. So now your laptop will automatically download the necessary drivers of your new printer in your laptop.

Dude, as far as I know everyone get driver’s CD along with other accessories when they purchase new printer. So you must have also received the driver’s CD of your HP Photosmart D5060 printer, when you purchased your new printer. So what you need to do now is just insert that Drivers CD inside the CD/DVD ROM of your laptop and run the setup. Usually the setup will be automatically installed in your laptop but if you want you can even manually install it like you install any other application in your laptop. Follow the on-screen instructions and connect your printer to the laptop whenever asked for. Once done with the process, restart your laptop. And this would install all the drivers for your printer in your laptop.

Hey guys, thanks for showing concern toward my problem. It was very kind and sweet of you people to hook by my post and remove some of your quality time to reply to it. Your suggestions are seriously appreciated but I am sorry to say the replies did not help me out in anyway. I can’t find any driver’s CD with other accessories of my HP Photosmart D5060 printer. Connecting to the internet and setting up the printer in my laptop helped me to install the necessary drivers in my laptop. Does anyone have any other solution? Please help me. I am desperate to solve my issues regarding the driver of my printer.

I would recommend you to contact the retailer from whom you purchased your HP Smartphoto D5060 printer or the nearest HP Solutions Store. You can claim for the drivers CD from the retailer and get the needed CD from him. Or else if he is unable to help you out regarding the printer’s driver issue, then you can purchase the same driver CD either from some other computer store or from the HP Store. If you don’t wish to purchase, then you can search for the same among your friends and install the drivers. But purchasing your own driver CD would be a better option, as that will help you in future as well.

You can download the drivers for your HP Photosmart D5060 printer from the official website of HP. Just search for HP website and open it. Go to the “Supports and Drivers” link, which you can find on the top part of the webpage. Now click on the “Drivers and Software” tab on the left side of the screen. There you will see two options. Either you can type the name of your printer on the search bar or you can directly install the driver of your respective printer to your laptop, for that you need to connect your printer to your laptop so that your printer model name and number can be exactly detected. Follow the on-screen instructions and you will be able to download the drivers for your HP Photosmart D5060 printer.