Thread: HP Deskjet F2235 All in one printer driver for Windows 7

HP Deskjet F2235 All in one printer driver for Windows 7

Hi I have been using Windows 7 running HP laptop from pretty long time. Two days ago I purchased a new HP Deskjet F2235 All-in-one printer to perform printing and scanning of my documents. But when I tried connecting the printer to my HP laptop, it was asking for some drivers. So I wanted to know where I can find drivers for HP Deskjet F2335 All-in-one printer for my laptop running Windows 7 Operating system. Does anyone know anything related to this? Please help me.

Re: HP Deskjet F2235 All in one printer driver for Windows 7

Whenever you purchase any hardware materials, you are provided with some accessories and CDs with them. So when you purchased your printer, you also might be provided with the Printers Driver CD. Just check for that Driver CD along with the accessories which were provided with your printer. If you found it, then just insert it in your laptop’s CD/DVD ROM and install the driver. When you connect your printer to your laptop, your computer will automatically search for the drivers and install them from your CD to your laptop.

You don’t have to panic if you are unable to find the driver’s CD of your HP Deskjet All-in-one printer. Just connect your printer to your laptop and allow the laptop to search for the new attached hardware’s drivers. If the driver is not found in your laptop or in the CD/DVD ROM than generally option will come, whether you want to search for the driver on Internet. Select the option to search on Internet and make sure you laptop is connected to the Internet and the connection is working perfectly fine. Now the drivers will be automatically downloaded from Internet and installed in your laptop.

You should probably visit the official website of HP. Once the website is completely loaded, click on the Supports and Drivers link. Now go to the Drivers and Software tab. You can search for your product (your HP Deskjet F2235 All-in-one printer) on the search field and click on Search button. This will redirect you to the printer’s driver download page. Download the driver from the official website of HP and then install it in your laptop. This would definitely solve your problem.

If you don’t wish to download the setup files in your laptop to save those extra space consumed by the new setup file of HP Deskjet F2235 All-in-one printer’s driver, you can directly install the driver from the official website of HP. You just have to open the official website of HP and go to the Support and Drivers link. Now select the Drivers and Software tab. There below the search option, another option of “Detect your product automatically” is also present. Just connect your printer to your laptop and click on this button. The computer will directly install the drivers from this official website of HP.

You should contact the nearest HP Customer Care Store or the retailer from whom you bought your HP Deskjet F2235 All-in-one printer. If the retailer never provided you the Driver’s CD then you can claim for it from him. Or else you will have to purchase it. You can purchase the driver’s CD either from the HP support center or from the retailer who sold you your HP printer or from any other computer printer stores nearby. The charges will be minimum. You can even use the driver CD of your friend who is having the same printer.