Thread: keyboard not working while playing Operation Flashpoint Red River

keyboard not working while playing Operation Flashpoint Red River

I am having a PC and I have a game called as Operation Flashpoint Red River. The problem is that keyboard is not working while playing Operation Flashpoint Red River. Whenever I press w which is used for moving the player the player doesn’t move and I also checked the control, it was correct. Not only this but some other controls are not working properly. Please help me and solve my problem.

Re: keyboard not working while playing Operation Flashpoint Red River

I have installed a game called as Operation Flashpoint Red River. My PC fulfills all the requirements that are required for game such as ram, graphic card etc. But the problem is that some buttons on the keyboard are not working properly. I checked the controls but still I don’t know what the problem is. Please help me and provide an appropriate solution so that this problem is solved and I can enjoy and play the game without any problems.

I have game called as Operation Flashpoint Red River on my PC. But now there is no use of the game because most of the buttons on keyboards are not working properly. When I press w which is used to move the player, the player does not walk and when I press L for firing, the player does not fire and most of the keyword does not work. Please help me and solve my problem faster.

I have installed a game called as Operation Flashpoint Red River. My PC fulfills all the requirements that are required for game such as ram, graphic card etc. The problem is that the keywords buttons are not working properly. When I play the games this is the problem that I have to face. Please help me and try to solve my problem so that I can play the game without any problem.

I am having a PC and I have a game called as Operation Flashpoint Red River. But now there is no use of the game because most of the buttons on keyboards are not working properly. When I press w which is used to move the player, the player does not walk. Please try to solve my problem and provide me a better solution so that I can play the game with no problems.

I also have the game Operation Flashpoint Red River on my PC. My PC satisfies the requirements of the game. But no use to play the game because most of the controls are not working. . When I play the games this is the problem that I have to face. Please help me and try to solve my problem so that I can play and enjoy the game without any problem.