Thread: Can not find compatible power supply

Can not find compatible power supply

I had bought to UPS. When I carried this thing return to the UK and then I got that the power supply is a dead. The power supply is a FSP Group Inc.Model No. FSP115-AHAN1 C11.EX500.20 AC Input 100-240V ~, 2A, 50-60Hz DC Output 12V 10A .I cannot find an equal power supply anywhere in UK. I do not know about the problem if I am keen searching properly in Google and visit various related site. But it does not go round any useful results for me. I also searched in Amazon. But still I am not precisely certain. Could you help me for a direct link somewhere?

Re: Can not find compatible power supply

Ok First you should go to FSP site and then after FSP Global, then go through FSP 120 AHAN1, which is scheduled industrial or computer adapter. May be it would become visible a 120 watt external adapter for a mini? The full disclaimer is available on request. That’s why i SAYS anyone who found FSP 135 Series C15 form factor adapter medical 140 watt about as close as you are to be expected to come. Your third choice is Battery Biz High Cap AC-C15 Adapter (worldwide). I my knowledge Toshiba make a Global 230 watt c15 adapter. Which plugs allocate the same wires might mean backtracking I case of plugs. You should be go to FPS service center.

The more fact things which is I know I would like to tell you about this as I see this is only a 120 watt power brick, In this label should give you voltage in proper manner. I would anticipate same 19 volts as in my laptop but it could be 12 volts now require a matching 12 volt plug?
    Here the best match up of the power, I absolutely guess is Lian Li PC-Q09W uses 110 watt power brick .There will be an inner circuit panel for 3.3 volt and 5 volt on the inside if the "brick" is 12 or 19 volt.

I know what I use and supply the power supply that voltages that I have seen on the side of the old PSU
    • Orange Red Yellow White
    • +3.3v +5v +12v -5v
    • 12A 25A 12A 0.5A

• Blue Purple Grey
    • -12v 5vsb P/G
    • 0.5A 1.5A OK

If you want to know about it more and also any more information, please ask me without any hesitation, I have had this system for a scam now and I want to secure this problem with asap……….

I am getting your problem well I have looked at the links where it is locate regarding this problem. All of the 400w psu's that I have found have negligible distinction in voltages. The psu which is in the System has the specific voltages +3.3v +5v +12v -5v -12v 5vsb the ones I have seen all system which have +12v1 and +12v2 as an alternative of the -5v, there would be these differences in Voltages and amps which make any dissimilarity in the System functioning? If anyone wants any more information about related problem then ask me again!
    Thanks

From my point of view the -5 volt was eliminated when the new standards for atx power supplies were adopted. Your friend's older motherboard will need a replacement power supply with the older -5 volts .The +12 volt rails possibly or may not be separate rails. Sometimes it is a promotion gimmick & sometimes it is genuine. Either way it probably won't make any difference. In the event you discover a power supply with the -5 volts, then it will possibly also has only a single 12 volt rail.