Thread: Which one is better Dacmagic or yulong D100?

Which one is better Dacmagic or yulong D100?

The question says it all .well I need to know which one of them is the better of two, which one would be a dedicated dac for me? I am also considering the third option as Audio GD NFB2 .so what do you all think which one would emerge as the best of them all. Well I will be running the dac with the ibasso PB2 as an amplifier for now, the headphones would be ultrasone pro 900. So what do you think which one would suite the bill here. Do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Which one is better Dacmagic or yulong D100?

I would suggest you to use the Arcam rDac I am personally using it and hence I am recommending this dac to you. So do go ahead with this choice only there is no option of complaining with the dac because the dac is good and even the USB is present there inside it. So that’s what I have to say here do go ahead with the option that I have suggested here you will say that the choice was a good option. So do let me know if you have liked the option.

I think Yulong D100 has some technical glitches and I would advice you to not to go ahead with the selection the other two are good one’s having personally used the D100 I think it has some glitches and hence I would not recommend the link for you so better do not go with it. This is a simple suggestion from my side and after that its all upon you to decide with what you want to go. So I hope you have got my suggestion correctly.

See DacMagic is the cheaper of the two and hence I would recommend that you better stick to that only, I have seen many people using yulong D100 for sometime and returning it back. However if you consider the case of DacMagic then I would say that it is a good one to have a look at it uses the same chips as that of the yulong D100 but the price is very much lower than the yulong D100, it is almost say half the price of yulong D100. So if you ask me then I would say that better go with DacMagic, that’s what I recommend.

Ok, thanks for all your response I will definitely have a look at all the suggestions that you all have given and make sure that I implement them accordingly. Well I was thinking that yulong D100 will surely overpower DacMagic but it is totally opposite in this case. Thanks for giving some useful options your opinions really count in me making a decision. So thanks a lot for the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.

I hope this thread is on, well I want to say is that go with the HRT music streamer II+ it comes with the async USB I am owning it and I liked it more than the dacmagic. The price for the system is around $350. So it is quite cheap and even the quality of the device is worth considering for, so I hope you are reading this and that’s what I recommend for you. So I hope you will like the suggestion that I have given here, waiting for your reply.