Thread: Looking for a new Yulong D100 DAC/Amp

Looking for a new Yulong D100 DAC/Amp

Hello everyone I am looking for a good audio gear for my system and hence I think Yulong D100 DAC will be the perfect choice for me. So I need to know from where I will get it and hence I need to know where is the exact place from where I will get the device, I did try looking for it in the internet as well but I was unable to get anything from there. So I want your help on this issue, please do respond. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Looking for a new Yulong D100 DAC/Amp

Yes thumbs up for the decision that you have taken and I must appreciate your idea for taking the decision even I am using the same Yulong D100 DAC/Amp and I must say that it is a good value for money. You will get this audio device anywhere in the online stores such as ebay where you will get it with some exciting offers. So go ahead and do look out for that audio device and I hope that you will get the necessary suggestion there only.

I just want to know if there is any audio support device that is available which would be much cheaper then the one that I am seeing right now in the product list, if you have any idea of that product then please do specify the brand name as well as the product name it would be better if you could specify me more about the price details of the device. Just a question that I wanted to ask it with you all. So I hope you will answer it out. So please do let me know as soon as possible.

You can check out Yulong A 100 as well as D 100 also, see both of them are good devices and I must say that both are worth having it. Yes they are a bit cheaper than the one that is mentioned above , so you can definitely have a look at them and decide accordingly. So these are the options that I have given you read it carefully in case if you want to add something here then do go ahead with that. Waiting for your suggestions.

Ok, thanks for the information that you have given here I did have a look at both the models that you have suggested and it does appears to be very much interesting it would be nice to know or get any other audio gear from some other companies except Yulong. So what do you all have to say here can you all suggest me something here then please do let me know about it. Since I have heard a lot about the Yulong it would be nice if I get to hear from something else.

See there are other companies like TrendsAudio, Firestone Audio, PS Audio, Bel Canto, Wavelength Audio, so these are the companies that you can have a look. I agree with you that only yulong is not the only one which will give you some good service there are thousands of companies waiting in the market to get them recognized. As such I am not having a detailed information about the products made available by these companies.