Thread: Fiio E7/E9 vs Fubar IV vs Little Dot MK V

Fiio E7/E9 vs Fubar IV vs Little Dot MK V

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all doing well. Well, some days back, I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD650's and am now I am looking for an amp to power it. I have 3 in my final list and don’t know which I should select. They are Little Dot MK V,,Fiio E7/E9 and Firestone Fubar IV. Guys let me know the advantages and the disadvantages of each of them . Thanks in advance for taking out time and replying me.

Re: Fiio E7/E9 vs Fubar IV vs Little Dot MK V

The Little Dot MK V has a superb sound which can blow anyone away. There are 2 L and R channels. The sound is just so clear and precise. It has its own power supply and international electro technical commission power cable. The components have been made of just fabulous quality. It is a device which is well suitable for recording studios. . The Little Dot MK V also provides two inputs so you can unite two different sources, and suitably switch between them passing through the front panel Input buttons.Hence I recommend you The Little Dot MK V.

Fiio E7/E9 buttons are fully metallic along with a highly refined sleek plane. Fundamentally, it is a desktop amplifier along with a ipod doc integration. The cables which are provided are really nice. Also, rather than E7, I will surely prefer E9 as a newly designed amp section which will be very different and advanced from E7. The best part of the design of the E9 is that it allows the low-priced and portable headphone of theirs. You can MacBook with the E9 connected through usb with the E7 docked. Isnt that superb.

A 24 Bit DAC and Hi-End Headphone Amplifier is combined in a fubar 4.. Inputs consist of Universal Serial Bus and a high end DAC along with Digital Coax and Toslink Optical inputs. You can send your music directly to your stereo from the RCA outputs. There is external gain switch which connects to the headphone. The volume control has control over headphone output only and not the line out rca outputs. There are black and silver faceplate available.

Hey from my personal experience I would say that you should go for Little-Dot MKV. MKVhas a great control retail RCA to RCA patch cord, a ¼ headphone adapter and a customary power cord. .The black aluminum case shared with the brushed aluminum face and also black back plate, makes for a well-developed piece that stands up to stacking without any difficulty. The design is just modern and technical. Hence you select this.

Hey dude, I am in no doubt that you must be satisfied until now and must have got data about headphone amplifiers that you wanted. Also, there must be dicey situation now in front of you, as I guess you were already confused a little. In such situations just go with your gut feeling, I am not denying that you should not ask people . Also, there may be some characteristics better in one and some in other. So, the last decision is upon you and luck plays an important role in electronic devices. Thank you.