Thread: Yulong D100 vs Audio-gd FUN

Yulong D100 vs Audio-gd FUN

Hello guys. Greetings to all. I hope you all doing well. Well, stuck up in a matter. Little confused. Give me suggestions guys. Well, I was thinking of purchasing a NuForce HDP but after having about Yulong D100 and Audio-gd FUN , the NuForce HDP is out of question. Well, I am unable to select of the two which I mentioned. It would be great if someone can enlighten me more about these 2 amplifiers or say digital to analog convertors .I am fond of classical music and generally hear it on my Denon D7000. Plese tell me the pros and the cons of the both. Thanks for the replies.

Re: Yulong D100 vs Audio-gd FUN

Hey dude. I hope you doing fine. Well, my vote goes for Yulong D100. It offers many good features as it includes good Digital to Analog Convertor. It also includes RCA single ended analog line output along with balanced XLR analog line output. It also comfortable with Universal Serial Bus 24/96 digital input. Also, it’s providing sony or Philips digital interface coaxial and toslink input. Also, no drivers are required for Microsoft windows Xp and mac OS X.Hence my vote goes to Yulong D100.

The audio gd fun is the substitution of the compass. It is headphone amplifier in one enclosed space. However, it has a superb modular design which can force any user , even though he is not skilled, to change various modules to tailor the voice of the fun consequently. One can change the universal serial bus module, the Digital receiver module , the Gain module . Thus apart from power supply each and everything can be consumed.Hence a big yes to Audio-gd FUN .

Hey dude. I hope you doing fine. Well, my vote goes for Yulong D100. It offers many good features as it includes good Digital to Analog Convertor. It also includes RCA single ended analog line output along with balanced XLR analog line output. It also comfortable with Universal Serial Bus 24/96 digital input. Also, it’s providing sony or Philips digital interface coaxial and toslink input. Also, no drivers are required for Microsoft windows Xp and mac OS X.Hence my vote goes to Yulong D100.

Audio-gd FUN has high and low gain switch, line input and output selector. a power indicator and Neutrik headphone jack is maintained by the front panel. Usb, coax and optical inputs plus Line in, Line Out, DAC out can be seen on the back side of the unit. There are 24K gold plated jacks, an ALPS volume pot. Toshiba and Hitachi transistors also add flexibility to the product. Hence, I would surely go for Audio-gd FUN , rather than Yulong D100.

Hey dude, I am sure reading the above posts you must have got adequate information of the amp/digital to analog convertors which you were searching . I am also hoping that you aren’t perturbed more after reading it, as you were already confused a little. Don’t ask so many people that it leads you to a very complicated situation . Also, there may be some characteristics better in one and some in other. So, the final decision is upon you and also according to me in electronic devices there is luck which does matter to some extent . Thank you.