Thread: SB Arena HS-1100 Drivers not working with windows 7 64 bit

SB Arena HS-1100 Drivers not working with windows 7 64 bit

Have immediately plugged within the headset and installed the software from the internet. later than installing and reboot, the SB Arena Headset come into view in the Device Manager, however at what time I attempt and run the Creative Audio Control Panel, I get this error message the audio device supported by this application is not detected. The applications will way out. Somebody have any ideas? I am running an i7-920 / Asus P6T/ Win 7 64bit.

Re: SB Arena HS-1100 Drivers not working with windows 7 64 bit

I just acquire this headset days gone by, and it works very well beneath my windows 7 32bit. Conceivably there is a difficulty in the company of the 64bit version? If you haven't tried up till now, I recommend downloading and installing the most up-to-date windows 7 drivers which I updated during March 2011. If that doesn't helpful, I don't be acquainted with what else will perform. Please try this and let me know its working or not. Thank you.

Hello I try to find about your query. And from internet search I found that if you had problem with the installation (BSOD for example or your PC crashed) you might want to try uninstalling and then reinstalling the software and drivers again. Please try these settings with your system. I hope this will help you to solve your problem. If this is not helpful for your then I am sorry I don’t have any other ideas. Tyr this and let me know its working or not. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your quick response. unhappily it the entire installs very well, no problem, reboots etc, the volume panel is running, other than I estimate that’s just on top of top of the windows individual, the rest of tech creative software doesn’t sprint, been uninstalled and driver cleaned and reinstalled too. I’m sort of thinking along that route as well very annoying Kind of glad I didn’t spring for one of the more expensive soundcards, as I guess their software would be borked as well.

The only things I can think about are that those drivers won't work on the 64bit version of windows 7. All you can do is waiting for new driver’s version that is supported, or change to the 32bit version but that's too much I guess, and I don't think I would do it either just for a headset. According to me you have to contact with the creative service center. I hope they will provide a proper solution on your query. I hope it will help you thank you.