Thread: How to replace Arena Surround Sound Headset

How to replace Arena Surround Sound Headset

I freshly pay for an Arena Surround Sound Headset, and so far, I've appreciated it. The solitary difficulty is, nevertheless, I lost the removable mic portion, and I was speculating if there was a number of sort of technique I possibly will order a fresh one, since just ordering a fresh headset would be kind of luxurious. Also, for some odd reason, Creative's Tech emails don't seem to come to my email address. Any help would be appreciated! Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: How to replace Arena Surround Sound Headset

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. I just contacted support now, just waiting for the reply. Anyone else had any luck? Even I try to find about this on internet but still I am not able to solve this issue. I'm looking for a replacement for the Fatal1ty's HS-1000. If anyone find solution on this then please share your experience with us. So we can solve this difficulty. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated thank you.

Hello according to your information I contact with Creative service center and I got the following reply.
    With regards to your inquiry, I am sorry to tell you that the microphone is not sold separately. You may try to find one from other stores such as eBay.
    If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to me. Looks like we're out of luck then! I've searched around for any 3rd part seller with no luck. What is interesting though is that the microphone though is pretty and is on that flexible boom attachment, it’s still just a mic with a 3.5mm jack. Now there are plenty of them on the internets! I guess it’s just a case of finding a suitable sized one and preferable one that can be bent to be positioned easily.

My mic actually broke. I am not pleased how Creative doesn't have a replacement part for this. I have an Arena Surround USB Gaming Headset, I registered my headphones and everything, and they won’t replace a simple mic, took pictures and everything. I am disappointed that I bought a $100 pair of headphones, and can’t even get replacement parts; this will defiantly make me think twice about ever buying from these guys again. I will try to call there customer support. But I don't foresee that getting any results either.

Having the mic break is a whole other issue; it’s covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Contact support and get a RMA for the whole headset then, don't put too much on the issue of the mic being a separate entity, you purchased the headset to work as a listening and recording device, if it doesn't perform as intended then the product is faulty. It looks very similar to the one shipped with the headset, I contacted him regard straight connectors so it fits onto the headset and he said he charges £5 GBP to remove and solder a straight connector on! I've already bought one and told him to swap out the connector; I’m waiting on it at the moment, ill update once I receive it.