Thread: Is Logitech G35 compatible with Xbox 360?

Is Logitech G35 compatible with Xbox 360?

I am planning to buy this Logitech G35 headset, but the thing is that I do not play games on Playstation 3 or on my computer system but I play games on my Xbox 360. I want to know this Logitech G35 is compatible with the Xbox 360 or not, because if it is not then buying this will be of no use. Hence, if you have any idea related to this then please reply.

Re: Is Logitech G35 compatible with Xbox 360?

The buying is not always made by the needs and requirements, its desire to make the items for purchase condone any emotional motion. Surround sound headphones, should be bought, in order to achieve this emotional crisis, and that life is really full of joy. Further more you do not need to worry if you are Xbox user, this headphone has the support for that also.

So often we see movies, listen to their voices on our computer system, we listen to them, never enjoy the peak of their aspirations. This G35 7.1 makes a living as a swing line sound system, and in our bodies, gives a current through the exciting experience. The effects are beyond the imagination of these headphones.

What is the meaning of life that is not having fun? According to me nothing! Then tell me, what is the meaning of not playing games on Logitech G35 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones? I will tell you, absolutely no! Gun fire, or even manufacture sounding songs and calls in the game is so melodious to listen to this device, you will feel you are playing a bigger stage, not just the computer games!

I have used the surround sound system, but before 5.1, but the fact that they are far better than the speaker system. This makes a big difference in audio quality, and creates a positive, play in my own body. This strengthened my voice all the time and enthusiasm, and even longer play time, I have never used to feel bored. In addition, the benefits are enormous. With strength headset, the external connection is broken.

With the Logitech surround sound headphones, you will have more pull out all the habits. They raise 'more' factor everywhere. For example, when using headphones, music, bass have more impact. The system will cut off around you have a subwoofer expenditure balance. With the headset in the audio quality you can also let you impromptu durability and quality, and hearing through the voice chat and Xbox - 360 systems.

Stereo headset is the best in the Dolby manufacturers and their virtual models and the most like and most pleasant voice. Have no actual speech, but they still do one of the sweetest and swing music. Have different sound settings for different modes, but also allow them to feel different for different things. If you are listening to music or regular ordinary TV programs, a non-peripheral settings. The best part of the headset is that it's feeling and environment to create our bodies, but also to stimulate it to the ears and hearts. The sound system is totally exciting feeling and a fascinating experience for each plug

idea Re: Is Logitech G35 compatible with Xbox 360?

This guy knows how to get them comatible with Xbox 360 and/or PS3