Thread: Best gaming rig (gaming pc)

Best gaming rig (gaming pc)

Hello techarena i want to make a gaming rig but i am looking for parts which suite my requirements so please suggest configurations which you think are right for my gaming requirement. i play games like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam, World of War craft: Cataclysm, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops and many more........i am also thinking of going for the gaming pcs available in the market readily but they cost a lot please also suggest me a couple of those to.........

Re: Best gaming rig (gaming pc)

I have assembled pcs before, but never have gone thought so much research for this particular rig i am gonna build it in this coming week, no any special budget constraints but my own shopping mantra is to go for above mass-consumer but under the truly top end amateur-going-pro stuff - actually great bargains/value.
    Preferences: Quiet
    CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.0GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
    GPU: G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1333
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4
    RAM: GSkill [Eco]F3-10666CL7D-4GBECO x2
    HDD: OCZ Vertex Turbo OCZSSD2-1VTXT120G 120GB
    2nd HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500418AS 500GB
    Heatsink: COOLER MASTER V6 GT
    Front Fans: Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm D1225C12B4AP-14 (1450rpm) x2
    Rear Fans: Scythe S-FLEX 80mm SFF80D
    PSU: Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750W
    Case: Lian Li V351 Black
    Optical: Toshiba 1612 DVD-ROM
    Want to know your suggestions about this rig.
    Would like someone to estimate how much time can I make this rig last...

This cabinet i am not much sure about, I think it will be too big (will have to tape measure and find out) because I want a very compact case. The fan is alright but it must fit in a compact case (this is what I chose the THERMALTAKE Armor A30 Compact Gaming Cube) or are there other cases available it’s the gpu u have chosen is alright but must think for getting a 1tb or 2 tb disk 500 gb is very small it will probably get over in a month or two.

True, I admit, I did take a look at the same model of the case a while ago but I was baffled if I should go with a Stuart but long or a tall but slim case. I think, after probably 20 minutes of picture browsing, I might may be go with the case you mentioned before because it is looking very descent and I bet on it that I must be able to fit in a few heavy duty supports and handles to it.

Hey i suggest you to go for the LAN Warrior II micro ATX gaming PC. The machine is 40 percent smaller than most tower PCs but it still is able performance wise. it has options up with a six-core 3.33GHz Core i7 Extreme Edition, can fit 24GB of DDR3 RAM and gpu capability for two ATI Radeon HD 5970 or NVIDIA GTX 480 cards in SLI modes. A liquid cooling system is on it’s way while handle is always standard. The configurations using AMD or Intel’s P55 motherboards get 4GBites of RAM default. There are many more features available on the web site better check it out.

i found a pretty cool gaming computer called the psycho killer from Gaming PC... its way out of my budget but it still might be the best. i guess it has 12 cores