Thread: The new creative sound blaster tactic 3d alpha headsets

The new creative sound blaster tactic 3d alpha headsets

Got my first pair of headset and they work like crazy. awesome sound quality and the 3d gaming audio just drives you wild they are available with both USB adapter and analog connection you can connect them via usb or 3.5mm jack they come with a THX TruStudio Pro technology support application and that’s not it there is also a noise canceling detachable microphone included in the package and the all black finishing on the headphone band is the cherry on the icing it’s just what i ever wanted i have added this to my most "awesome stuff" list and recommend you to try it.

Re: The new creative sound blaster tactic 3d alpha headsets

Yeah i have seen the unboxing of this headphone over YouTube and i think they are really great i was in search of one of these and now they are out i am just excited to get one of those in my hand the way Tactic3D Alpha is written on the head Band is too enticing. By the way how is the microphone on the headset i play online games and chat with my clan is it clear know it has awesome sound but what about the microphone.

This headset has been under my eyes from the day it launched .i was waiting for some reviews to come up. Until i get all the idea about the set i will be doubtful to weather buy it or not. i looked for it over the net and was not able to find any info about this set as per hands-on experience and the price also is very great when it’s compared to its features. The features are new in the headset market and are not commonly available in other sets available in the market.

Yes they have, but I doubt the Alpha 3Ds are a great replacement... The Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Gaming Headsets are the best headset Creative made for a sometime, so I bet their successor will be something very special. Also, Creative has not made USB headsets, so it does make sense in expanding their usb headsets. Many people were unhappy as The Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Gaming Headsets were using USB - a lot of people had great sound-cards which could not make use of because of this feature, like i wanted to. i wouldn’t be surprised to see both the connector are used in this package.

Why the Alpha 3Ds include both USB and analogue. it also has a THX TruStudio Pro technology usb mini soundcard included to swap from analogue to usb . I'm not implying that they are as reliable as the Razer Carcharias expert gaming headsets are. But you can buy one of these for round about $50. this is what you get at the end discount price for The Sound Blaster Arena USB Gaming Headsets.i have bought a high end soundcard. And i am using the creative sound blaster tactic 3d alpha headsets for gaming, and I use top end earbuds for listening to music