Thread: Poor video quality with Webcam live pro

Poor video quality with Webcam live pro

I am having very hard time with my webcam live. Every time I move, I see nothing but blurry motion. I can’t be getting over 5 frames per second. I have it hooked up to an USB 2.0 slot. My system specs are pretty great. Asus P5AD2-E premium motherboard, P4 LGA775 3.6 processor with 2meg L2 cache, 1gb ddr2 memory, pci-express-16 Geforce 6800 GT video card and a partridge in a pear tree. It cannot be from lack of speed from my system. Funny thing is, if I plug this cam into my old Toshiba laptop with a 2.4 ghz p4 and only 512 meg of ram, it works flawlessly. The only thing I have running in the background is NAV2005. Even if I disable that, the video still looks horrible! Can you provide some suggestion for this?

Re: Poor video quality with Webcam live pro

You can try to do the test below to see what result it gives you.
    1. Open the webcam center
    2. Click Capture
    3. Click Source
    4. Make sure AUTO Exposure is uncheked

See what the frame rate looks like now; it should be smooth. However, depending on the lighting in your room, things may be super dark. The higher the exposure is, the slower the FPS is.

I want to ask something actually crazy, but this could be the cause for the blur of the webcam. In fact I have faced this difficulty when I got the new-fangled web cam. I tried all the method to take an image as of the webcam from Logitech but none was functioning at the time but subsequent to a few days while my mother has gone to my room to clean my computer then erroneously removed plastic lens of web cam and after that I have the problem resolved that the plastic cover was doing the blurry picture. So see for the same in your case as well.

I try to help! Uninstall and re-configure your site from the beginning. If the same problem is still there, the default setting in the settings or enter the settings panel the brand of your website it is possible to be lucky again by the worst for me leave a message. Reinstall the webcam should resolve your problem or do not think there was any other way or not.

It could happen that might be something mistaken with your webcam lens for which you have to contact unswervingly with the dealer you purchased this web cam. But the majority of the time, this type of issues have been seen through the film that has been stick within web camera lens so the lens does not undergo scratches.