Thread: HS-1200 is not turning on

HS-1200 is not turning on

I have received my set yesterday with the instructions in full, leaving the headset charging for over 6hours before I first used them and I was amazed by the quality. But after that the problem started. I tested range and turning them on and off again making sure I got a good signal from my bedroom and they worked flawlessly. So I turned them off and went to sleep. I went to turn them on this morning and they're completely unresponsive. The only thing that generates any result is plugging the charging cable in turns the LED light solid red. I cannot find any way to turn them on again or get sound from them. Please provide some advice?

Re: HS-1200 is not turning on

You should ensure if the receiver LED light flashes (otherwise blue), you can attempt pressing the middle button on top of the receiver for around 5-6 seconds. Press and hold the button in anticipation that the light flashes solid. When the receiver is flashing, this means that is now in pairing mode. Wait to turn solid. Light blue means it is already paired. Close or open the player and try to play music. You should be good to go.

You can try by charging the headset for quite long time. Just let it sit connected to the plug. Turn on the headset (press and hold down the power button for about 3-4 sec). If this doesn't work, poke the reset hole (the small hole found near the upper right portion of the headset) using a paper clip while it is connected to the plug. Otherwise you can contact the manufacturer and see what they can help you.

Thanks for such a quick reply on this. Support was not very helpful and didn't help remedy my problem. They just sent me back to the support pages I had already tried (and I even told support I had tried those solutions already). This doesn't seem like a terribly complicated problem - my headset won't turn on. The power button just doesn't want to activate the headset. My computer recognizes the headset, the charger is blinking, and the red LED on the headset stays a solid color. It just doesn't turn on. Is there anything else I can do? It seems that after hitting the reset button and then plugging it into the charger, the blue LED does come on for a second on the headset, but then immediately turns off. I'm going to let it keep charging to see if the problem was fixed. It may just not be taking a charge.

The problem is, basically with the headphone jack and you have to get it replaced from manufacturer’s support. This will surely help you get things that work well for you. So the process would be better than what is needed and have the essentials to be worked. So please help out then you can allow it to perform. I hope this can help too. This is one of the most possibilities that can be there for this issue.

I have the same problem. While grateful that people are trying to help the last comment doesn't even make any sense let alone help.

I can turn them on, they are linked as I get sound from them, but after 2-3 seconds they turn off again. This suggests that they are receiving no charge.

Any ideas please that make sense??