Thread: Information on Antec LanBoy Air Modular mid Tower Cabinet

Information on Antec LanBoy Air Modular mid Tower Cabinet

Hey friends, I am planning to take Antec LanBoy Air Modular, for this I did some search on website and I want to share that information with you all. Antec has known for good Cabinets over the years, and LanBoy is one of the best Cabinets from Antec from last many years. I want to tell you about this case that this case is well built and tough, the best facility is that, if you have the screw driver then you can change the design of this cabinet in very short time. About this I have never see any issue like holes didn’t line up or something didn’t fit. You can buy this cabinet at cost of approximately 9500rs. If anyone has more information on Antec then, do reply, because I want to know more about it. Thank a lot in advance.

Re: Information on Antec LanBoy Air Modular mid Tower Cabinet

Hey I have seen your post, the information you have written above is very good. As I am using the Antec LanBoy at my place, I want to share some more about it. The LanBoy us a fully modular cabinet that can design or you can say modify in 34,000 different ways. It has the 5 120mm fans and also it has the space of 15 cooling fans, isn’t it great? The LanBoy Air supports top to bottom mesh construction for extensive air ventilation. I like it too much and it is my suggestion to all that you must try this once. If anyone have any doubts they can reply I am here to solve your problem. Thank you!

Hey thanks for the information man, I have enquired for the one of the Antec cabinets. It is costing me around 9900, can you tell me from which material Antec Cabinet is made up of? As per their cost I can say that it is made up of aluminum instead of steel. Because as per my knowledge there are better chance for the tubing being stipped out if it was aluminum. With the small of thread that are being used it would be very easily done. I am currently using Lian Li cabinet and looking at above posts I am planning to go with Antec now because thick wall of aluminum is stronger than steel.

Hey friends thanks for the in depth information about Antec LanBoy Cabinet as I was very confused about the cabinet. I have much knowledge about processors and Motherboards but I am zero in terms of cabinet. Because when I seen first, I thought it was ugly but after watching the video and above comments, I have decided to go for it. I found it quite interesting that part about the side panel which can be change after hiding the power cables behind it. Just I didn’t like only one thing about it, they have added a 1 inch of side panel doesn’t make it worth effort. Overall it’s very fine and I am with it only. Thanks lot friends.