Thread: NZXT Vulcan Micro ATX Case for gaming

NZXT Vulcan Micro ATX Case for gaming

Bringing in NZXT’s innovative VULCAN Micro ATX gaming chassis, the perfect bring-your-own-PC option for specialized gaming LAN parties. The Vulcan boosts power in a dense 16” x 7” x 16.6” cover, which is about 40% smaller than the usual wonderful full tower case. Spoil in the plenty space that comprises sophisticated cooling abilities through 2 x 120mm (one integrated), 1 x 200mm, 1 x 80mm, a frontage 120mm ingestion fan (built-in), and additional room to equip to 2 350mm cards in SLI as well as Crossfire modes. The tough non-slip top grip and anti-vibration rubber hold up idealizes compact ability.

Re: NZXT Vulcan Micro ATX Case for gaming

In general, I would absolutely suggest this case to anybody looking for to manufacture an influential and transportable rig exclusive of using a complete size tower casing. While coupled with a right power deliver and cautiously assembled, the Vulcan has many impending and displays that you can at rest have a speedy PC that runs cool exclusive of require a full tower. Also, it just simple looks fine. The orange LED’s are a ideal inflection to a total black rig, and in spite of being tiny NZXT has still directed to keep it elegant – somewhat that still my older full size case couldn’t maintain.

I have spent a few time estimating this case from NZXT, straddling together the USA as well as Canada. Generally, an extremely solid assemble from a platform intended as a transportable LAN frame. Like I stated iBUYPOWER is providing this with the powerful HD5970 installed, in the midst of water cooling. The net as opposite to hard panels, absolutely aid the airflow like i have seen in my experiment outcome. The side fan, and the back exhaust fan addition, improves the performance of this case.

In total, this case is extremely pleasant and its portability frames for whichever short-comings that the outlandish engage side brings. I can notice numerous utilizes for it and will construct a tradition rig out of it for my part. I was satisfied with the adding up of a hold, sooner than it being somewhat that might be purchased individually, and I be fond of that it can support various of the higher-end graphics cards that look like to adopt so much room in still a mid-size case. All things considered, this case is worth the wealth, only if you’re eager to go all in and set off micro

The NZXT Vulcan executed remarkably fine in favor of a mATX chassis. The outstanding cable supervision and fit together fabric confirmed to be a charming mixture in guaranteeing most favorable airflow for the duration of operation. The integrated fan controllers furthermore ended for a quieter practice while not in gaming mode, whereas providing us the preference of cranking it to max while we insist sky-scraping performance afterward. In spite of being little, its toughen stiff adds many mass to the Vulcan. Luckily the possible handle makes conveying the system about much fewer of a job.

The Vulcan is a compacted case that has sufficient room for quick systems with elevated performance units. Sound as well as cooling performance are on an extremely first-rate level and can be modified thanks to the incorporated fan controller. The possible knob is a good spare and physically powerful enough to take complete systems. All-in-all NZXT directed to achieve a nice total package with the Vulcan, which provides grand performance for the reasonable cost of 60 Euro.