Thread: msi laptops audio issue

msi laptops audio issue

my msi laptop is not loud enough.does any one know how to work on msi laptops?

Re: msi laptops audio issue

Can you please specify in details, what is the make or model of this MSI laptop? Did you try installing the latest sound drivers in your msi laptop? Is the inbuilt audio device sounds low or the speakers? You can try the below tips to solve your issue:

1. First you need to go into your control panel and open the Sounds and Audio Devices Properties.
    2. After that make sure the Master Volume is turned to High.
    3. Next, just click on the first Advanced button (directly under the main volume slider) and make sure all the sliders are all the way to the top.
    4. After that you have to click on the second Advanced button (in the Speaker Settings section) and make sure Headphones is selected.
    5. Lastly can you click on the Speaker Volume button and make sure everything is turned up to High.

the model of my msi laptop is cr500.i havent installed the latest sound driver.the speakers are low even when the volume is max. When i checked the properties of the sound under control panel,i saw that the default playback device(speakers) is realtek high definition audio. There is also the NVIDIA HDMI but it is not installed.could this be the cause?

You can download the MSI CR500 Notebook Nvidia Chipset Driver 19.07 for windows xp from here and for windows vista from here. And the MSI CR500 Notebook Audio Driver 5.10.0.5809/6.0.1.5809 from here and here. By the way, if you are on Windows Vista or Windows 7 then I would suggest you to uninstall the sound drivers and after a reboot let windows update the driver for it automatically.