Thread: Logitech Webcam C250 crashes on QuickTime

Logitech Webcam C250 crashes on QuickTime

I had the day before the above webcam (Logitech Webcam C250) purchased. Did the first hours optimally. Then suddenly strong disturbances were there. Look like watching TV, these black and white disturbances. When I came in the direction of the window containing everything runs without errors. But in space even more interference. The contrast, however, was not even in my old webcam so please help me in this case and let me know how I can get it work on the on the QuickTime.

Re: Logitech Webcam C250 crashes on QuickTime

Well the first thing that I want you to do here is that just see whether the drivers are appropriately installed on the same or not I mean on your system. And if they are not installed then you have to just see that you are downloading the appropriate drivers on the system and then install it. I am sure that once the drivers are installed then you all definitely able to use the webcam based on their capabilities.

If you will ask me then I want you to just reinstall the quicktime that you are using. Actually it may happen that the quick time may also give you issues and due to that there may be lots of issues because it also a normally application and can also get corrupted. I am sure that once the appropriate and perfect or I can say that an updated QuickTime is installed on your system then you will definitely get your issues solved.

I am trying to export using Quicktime 7 video frames. QT seems to work well in the game, save, export to web, etc, but when I go to File Export QT accidents. I opened the fault log of the QT interval and the console when it comes to export and adds nothing to any record in an accident room. I also uninstalled re-install QT 7 from the Snow Leopard disc and finally it worked so what I want you to do here is that just try and reinstall the QuickTime on your system and then see how things goes. I hope it will work for you.