Thread: Yulong D100 or NuForce HDP

Yulong D100 or NuForce HDP

I am looking for a few advices. I'm looking to upgrade to my first proper headphone amp and the combination, which recently bought a set of sr325is Grade (updated Q102s bose trash). I've been looking around for the best DAC and amplifier combined and reduced the field to the HDP NUFORC Icon nad Yulong D100. The NUFORCE seems to offer the best of the entire package with a USB end cap of CAD (as indicated on their website, please discuss), high class amplifier and headphone amp. Please suggest me something about this. Thank you.

Re: Yulong D100 or NuForce HDP

I'll be using more often than not mp3s top of my computer which has an S / PDIF optical output for 192 kHz stereo instead of the limited rate of 96 kHz accepted by the two USB connections above. However, RAC is also interconnected with my CD player and blurry Pioneer, I think it's a 430 or BDP LX53, check if this affects anything. I would actually be pleased about any idea, also would like some advice on cables for use. Please help me.

I ask this question fairly frequently, and unfortunately I have not heard the NUFORC so I cannot comment directly. As much as I love the D100 Yulong I have no difficulty commend the HDP if a enhanced fit, due mainly to the pre-amplifier functionality. Headphones devotee has the HDP and I belief him. Basically I would say you cannot go wrong with good. Both devices appear to be very high value, and both have been enjoyed by many people in this forum. Just choose the one that has the features, appearance, format, etc. you like.

According to my knowledge Yulong D100 provide many good features like it contains good DAC. And also it comprises best AMP in the company of two 1/4” headphone jacks. It also comfortable with USB 24/96 digital input. Also it’s providing S/PDIF coaxial and toslink input. It also provides RCA single ended analog line output with XLR balanced analog line output. It also helpful to built in power supply. And also its support backlit LCD display on the front panel.

The main dissimilarity that stands out for me are: D100 has a disinterested output and the HDP no. D100 has manufacture in power supply, and the HDP uses a wall wart. HDP RCA outputs are muted when headphones are connected inch D100 will include all products all the time. I hope this will help you to understand about your query. If you still confuse with this then you can refer to the internet. You will get proper description on this. Thank you.