Thread: Panasonic RP-HTX7 vs. Senn HD205 vs. Sennheiser HD 202

Panasonic RP-HTX7 vs. Senn HD205 vs. Sennheiser HD 202

Hey currently I am using PX100’s headphones but now I want to change my headphones and now I am looking for better new headphone with better sound quality better durability and also Comfort of headphone should be equally good with lower price. I have to use the headphones in my laptop for watching movies and listening music and I want to buy these headphones. I don’t know which headphone suites me. Anyone who have some suggestion for me please let me know.

re: Panasonic RP-HTX7 vs. Senn HD205 vs. Sennheiser HD 202

According to criteria given by you I have some headphone suggestion for you. I found three different types of head phones for you which match your requirements and all are running in market with good response the model number if these headphones are HD205, HD202 and HTX7 these all headphones offers all useful features that you asked for. You can buy any one from this hope my post will be helpful to you and you will get you required things from this. If any thing more you want ti know about then let me know.

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I checked all three headphones you have suggested but I am not able to find the proper difference between all three headphones I have try to compare all the headphones in my way but I am not getting it properly as I don’t know much about headphones and all, I just want to know the proper comparison of this these three headphones with highlights of its main qualities if you can reply me with this then it will be very helpful for me and It will be very easy for me to choose anyone form it I have already posted the my requirements so please reply me. Thank you.

I understand your problem as you don’t know how to identify best headphone from all these three I will help you out with this I have quality highlights of all these headphones from this you can easily choose what you want. HD 202 is having very comfortable and light weight too and also it is cheap so durability doesn’t metter, then HTX7 is also comfortable and light weight but its pads are sweaty then HD205 has very nice sound quality and also lower prices but this headphone is bulkier then other two. So now from this you can easily pick you headphone according to you criteria.

From the headphone that have mentioned above The HTX7 is a good option for you as it has great retro type of looks. I have my friend using this same headphone and he is very happy with this and I also have tried these headphones that is why I am telling you that HTX7 is heaven for people who looks for visual pleasing headphone. Its sound is not tat great but it provides pretty decent isolation and when music is on it blocks the other noises Cumming form out side. So I think it can be a great buy if you go with this headphone else it’s up to you that what you want to buy.

I think HD205 is very good option is very good option then other two only one problem is that it is bulky headphone then other two but if u can replace their Earpads with earpad of HD415 then they become highly comfortable but u will lose some sound isolation. So according to me you can buy the HD205 headphone It will be good option for you. And if you don’t’ want to go for bulky headphone then you can buy HD202.