Thread: Is FiiO E7/E9 amp good for sennheiser 598 headphone

Is FiiO E7/E9 amp good for sennheiser 598 headphone

My plan is to get my headphones in the first place (probably the new Sennheiser 598) and was looking to see what amp to get. I keep coming across the E7/E9, but not really know how to work together, when one is better just solution portable desktop solution against smaller, right? If I had to choose one, would I be better? I mostly be using this for music / movies / games plugged into my SoundBlaster X-Fi on my pc, but it would be nice to have a portable solution, especially if the E7 is not so weak compared with the E9. Or should I get the E5 at $ 23 and describe it a day for the reason that I am not an expert and do not know if I could tell the difference anyway. Or if there are other brands in the same price range I have to look for an entry / beginner level, let me know.

Re: Is FiiO E7/E9 amp good for sennheiser 598 headphone

I have not heard the E7 or E9 in what can only offer some opinions on the E5. You will not receive a DAC with the E5 so is not really going to offer much of anything with your desktop set, which is what you said everything will be used. Consider what you are looking for is not likely that your portable device will use the portable DAC, unless one of the few that has a digital output or select a DAC that can take on digital signal, for example an iPod. In my humble opinion the E5 does not do much for my Apple portable devices. The form factor is great, but the "improvements" are so small that I'm not sure it even leads to punishment.

I have read some good reviews in the E7 and E9. Appears to be a very versatile combination can be a good place to start. I consider doing more research here and consider his music. You may want to take time to listen to the 598 for a while before rushing into any decision on an AMP / DAC too. You want the E7 Fiio if you could only choose one. The E7 is a dac and amp. The e9 is just an amplifier. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

The Fiio e7 is a device that can be used as a convenient headphone amp or a DAC (digital to analog converter) which essentially functions as an external sound card for your computer. If you used the e7 for their music out of your computer this is recommended and that in essence would go through your current computer's sound card. If you still have a doubt against it then try to find this on internet you will find review of this and then you can clear your confusion.

The Fiio e9 is a non-portable, an amplifier more powerful than Fiio e7, but lacks the ability to be a CAD alone. With only e9, you have to run a signal from the mini jack 3.5 sound card in the line of Fiio e9, which is a less ideal connection compared to USB DAC as to how the signal (and essentially sound) is carried out when it comes to headphones. I got this information from the official website of Fiio you can check it there. Thank you.

Your HD598 are running on much lower resistance as 50 ohms? You cannot gain much from e9. If you're looking for something that is portable, can be the best way to run as its CAD e7 your computer and use it anywhere. You can always improve and add more lately. e9 and understand that the combined agreement is available, but not miss out on that much money if you ordered separately and you can end up saving yourself money in the long run if you are satisfied with the e7. My guess is not even the e7 will provide much more power than you need.

I own the E7 the CAD does not work much better than my onboard sound card. I doubt that will beat the sound card and that sounds like a professional sound card (at least better than mine). I note that the sound is a little more pure, more full and soft, perhaps, but very subtle. And that's just compared to my onboard sound card sucks. From the amplifier that has a little more subtle than the profit on my IE7. I note again the lack of detail of the vibration of the voice and better maintain the ropes. And yes, even softer. However, I only use it as a portable amplifier and vertical walls that end because when I exchange this detail does not matter at all, because I could not tell, while on the train.