Thread: Xtremegamer Fatal1ty Pro freezes When Drivers Are Loaded

Xtremegamer Fatal1ty Pro freezes When Drivers Are Loaded

I have just constructed a new computer, and I have got a Radeon HD 6850 installed on the PCI E x16 Slot, a Wireless Network Card Installed on the PCI E x1 Slot, and my Xtremegamer Fatal1ty Pro is installed on the PCI2 Slot, because it have to be there in arrange for me to have a Crossfire setup on my motherboard. My motherboard's model is the Asus M4A79XTD EVO. Here my question is: What is differing with the sound card, and is there anything that I can do to get it functioning on the PCI2 slot? If there is not anything that can be done, I may as well toss this sound card in the junk because it will be ineffective one time I install my 2nd GPU for a Crossfire setup; and I may attempt a dissimilar soundcard made by a company other than Creative.

Re: Xtremegamer Fatal1ty Pro freezes When Drivers Are Loaded

But if the card works in the other slot how come you think the cause is with the card? That is a motherboard problem as long as the card works in the other slot, hardware or BIOS concern. Attempt another BIOS release. It may be a resource trouble in the motherboard. As well checks the way the card is placed into the slot or if the motherboard touches on the back something while you insert it. It is Asus motherboard problem in my judgment.

If the Creative card works in one slot, but it doesn’t in another, this means that the card is perfect in my opinion. Or else it would have not worked in any way. Attempt the sound card in another motherboard and notice what occurs. I can tell you one thing I just hate Asus in excess of Creative and I know Asus motherboards are far from perfect as well. If the Creative card is faulty it wouldn’t have worked by any means simple as that. Resource allocation in the motherboard is mistaken. Look at it as a compatibility problem and if the motherboard is well a BIOS from Asus should fix it.

What I think I will do is this. Purchase a Fatal1ty Titanium card, the one which has a PCI Express connection. And swap it out with my present Wireless Adapter, which is in the higher PCI-E Slot. I have completed wide research on this problem, and the majority of the people who have my trouble are thinking it has a bit to do with the IRQ sharing. Yes I agree with you it's not the Soundcard that is busted. Neither the soundcard nor the motherboard is defective, because the sound card works in other computers, as well as PCI1 slot on this motherboard.

That is a solution, but at what the Fatal1ty Titanium cost you could additionally get one more motherboard with superior layout and additional mature BIOS. Keep in mind that, drivers for X-Fi PCI cards are light years ahead the PCI-E ones. I was dimming sufficient to purchase a Xonar D1, but the driver support is even crappier so just about I am back to my X-Fi. Don t believe the hype, Creative is superior.

I don t know what to advise you, I typically utilize MSI, just a favorite of mine, but it s made in/around China also. I tend to utilize MSI because generally the BIOS give fewer strange problems over time and they tend to last more (I hate trade motherboards at every few months because of hardware crash too).Anyway it truly depends what model you select, take a look at Newegg feedback if you mean to get a precise one. Gigabyte can be an option too after you research for feedback as well.