Thread: Unable to work Sennheiser pc 31 Headphone in windows 7

Unable to work Sennheiser pc 31 Headphone in windows 7

Hello friend I have purchased the Sennheiser pc 31 Headphone in the last year. I have connected this headphone to the Gateway fx6802 desktop. The configuration of the desktop is to be the Intel Core i7 processor with Intel X58 Express Chipset. It contains the 1TB SATA hard disk and 12GB DDR3 RAM. The Sennheiser pc 31 Headphone connects to the Gateway fx6802 desktop is works very fine but, yesterday suddenly stop working. I need help to solve the trouble but I couldn’t find the exact solutions. Any help will we appreciates.

Re: Unable to work Sennheiser pc 31 Headphone in windows 7

Hey dude, I think you need to check the driver of the head phone. This head phone driver presents in the Realtek HD audio manager. The realtek HD audio manager presents in the control panel. You need to check this driver correctly installed or not. If it does not installed correctly then uninstalled it correctly and install the fresh driver of the Sennheiser pc 31 Headphone. If you install the driver in the well format then the trouble will not be solved and you will not be able to use the head phone.

See, whenever I have faced such kind of trouble and I am not able to solve this issues then I have use the one fixed solutions. That is after facing this kinds of trouble I have use the factory restoring options. This factory restoring options helps a lot to solve the trouble. Sometimes we change the setting of the specific devices such as head phone and after that we did not remember that setting and due to this setting the trouble is occurred. Then the factory restore option helps a lot to solve the trouble.

I think you need to firstly read the manual of the head phone. It guides you to understand the actual trouble which is presents in the system. See, the manual of the head phone are helps you to solve the actual trouble. It describes the actual connectivity of the Sennheiser pc 31 Headphone and the Gateway fx6802 desktop. This manual also contains the actual trouble reason and the solutions of this trouble. After reading the manual you understand the actual trouble.

I think you need to check the connectivity of the Sennheiser pc 31 Headphone and the Gateway fx6802 desktop. If there is any lose connections between these two devices then connect it properly. After that you need to check the sound driver of the head phone. Install this sound driver properly and then check the trouble solved or not. If it is not solved then try another head phone. If the other head phone is works very well then the internal head phone issue is occurred. You need to change the head phone. This will helps you to solve the trouble.

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of trouble. In that time I have not able to handle the driver of the head phone. Then I uninstalled the driver and freshly installed the driver of the head phone. But this will not work. After that I use another head phone and connect it on the desktop. Suddenly it works and the trouble I have faced it solved. I understand that the failure issue is present in the head phone and immediately I replace it with the new one.