Thread: Can’t view movies with the player after updating the Logitech revue

Can’t view movies with the player after updating the Logitech revue

I was watching a movie from my PC to the revue last night. In half of the film is said that an update Logitech revue (on March 15) Excited, I went ahead and stopped my movie and updated the revue. After it was done, I tried to play the movie, but I get an error "cannot view the video:" I went through my other films and say that most of them the same, so what the hell? I reset the device several times and am still saying the same thing. I'm starting to agree with others, to take this revue back and get Boxes. Please somebody help me.

Re: Can’t view movies with the player after updating the Logitech revue

Here I also wish to add something in this case. I have the same problem just not with all my films. Seems to be only a few. Specifically, my sisters Disney films. Some movies to play on a regular basis cannot play longer. They work on my computer and my tablet, but as of yesterday. No longer play in my revue. If anyone has any answers please let us know. And I even try to search this on many other site by cant find any way-out solution for this.

I have the same problem. Before the upgrade of several of my movies that play without sound, but play (some play with the sound.) Now, nothing plays at all. Whenever I have a "player error, you cannot play video" on one of them. Are MKV files to the AVC format. In fact, the only media player files are AVC. A few of the movies no extensive playable. It starts (exhibits an initial frame and present a popup that it can't play). Those who use a different format or even show them on the list.

Initially, I thinking I had established a general link in the AVI files will not play, compared to which:
    1. Using Windows Media Connect
    2. All files are. Avi
    3. The revue is connected via Ethernet to 100 Mbps
    4. MCC media is connected via Ethernet to 1000 Mbps
    5. AVI files with a total bitrate under 825kbps play
    6. AVI files with a bitrate of 825kbps over not playing - he received the "Cannot play video" error

The problem is that I tested my theory with about 20 different files. I found one with a bitrate of 1920kbps who played very well, and out of the test. I have seemed for outlines, the whole thing from the aforementioned bitrate, resolution, duration.

I know this is "beta" software and all, but hey, this is one of three encoding formats out there and it was working without problems. It looks to arise exclusively with AVI - Xvid MPEG-4 encoding that symbolizes approximately half of my library. Somebody was occurrence the breakdown with DivX as well, cannot seem to locate any DivX content in my library so cannot confirm. It's a real shame because the Media Player was punting the pants of my PS3 had not been on for months. The previous pair of weeks I have been paying back to the PS3 because it plays everything and while the Logitech was a little faster in streams of education is simply not compatible with most of my content.

Google TV is what it is, a work in progress, but the Media Player was surprisingly large, kick the pants of my PS3, until 15 March when they allowed Xvid support renovation break. This would be fine, things happen, if they were to respond and remedy this with (or before) the update of 29. I just bought a second Revue Amazon two weeks ago and sent it back today and now we will build a couple of boxes XMBC (which will also address the issue of subtitles) and eBay my other Logitech Revue seem to understand.