Thread: Lexmark drivers to work for Windows 7 x64

Lexmark drivers to work for Windows 7 x64

Is there someone who discovers a method intended for Lexmark drivers to function for Windows 7 x64? I am able to install it without any problem by means of the dissimilar compatibility modes but while I attempt to print I acquire a "Communication Not Available" error. My printer is connected to the computer properly. It’s the first time that I am getting an error message with my printer and so I don’t know that how can I resolve this problem. If you know that how this can be resolved then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: Lexmark drivers to work for Windows 7 x64

Have you installed the drivers properly? I am asking this because occasionally the software requires to be installed on the computer initially and then it will inform you that when you have to attach the printer. If you want then you can verify from the support /installation that is there on the Lemark site. If you found that the vista driver does not work, like you are telling? You can try the Windows XP driver within compatibility mode by means of Windows xp but it is functioning in a few cases through drivers. If you previously encompass what you said is a little indefinite.

There might be some issue with the cable that you are using to connect the printer to the computer and so it is showing you that message. This is one of the most possible things that can be occurred in the cases like this. So check for the connecting cable. If you feel that it is faulty then you can replace that with a new one and check if that resolves the issue. If you want that then you can visit any of the hardware shop and you will get that easily.

I was also having the comparable difficulty by means of the lexmark printer and like a resolution, what I performed was that I uninstalled the lexmark software as of the computer that I installed starting from the CD that I came in conjunction with the printer. After that I reinstalled the software and after that my printer functions very well. So you can also try to do that and see if that can solve the problem for you. I am quite sure that it will resolve the issue.

You can also try changing the USB port it is connected. Be sure to check all cables, including the one connected to the printer. Also, if you can provide information about your operating system, and possibly your anti-virus software would help, as some anti-virus programs block communications (so if you can, try disabling your antivirus, then print). If disabling the antivirus, it really works, and then you need to enter your AV settings and enable communication (pending on what kind of AV you have, depends on how one might go about doing this.

You can give this a try. First of all click Start and right-click My Computer and after that select properties. Select on Hardware tab and after that click Device Manager. Enlarge Universal Serial Bus controllers and right click USB Root Hub and after that click on Properties. There might be over one USB Root Hub installed within your computer. In such case, you might have to pursue these steps by means of every USB Root Hub device. Hit on the Power Management tab and uncheck box that says "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power", and afterward click OK.