Thread: Unable to find driver for Lexmark E120 printer in Windows 7

Unable to find driver for Lexmark E120 printer in Windows 7

Hello friend recently I have purchased the new branded Lexmark E120 printer from the market. It provides the high print quality and performance based printer which will be provides the Monochrome Laser print technology. I have try to connect this Lexmark E120 printer to the Intel Dual core processor based CPU. At the time of purchasing the Lexmark E120 printer I had think that there is inbuilt driver presents in the windows 7 operating system but later on I understand that we need to install the driver of the Lexmark E120 printer. Can anybody tell me how should I install this driver into the windows 7 based operating system.

Re: Unable to find driver for Lexmark E120 printer in Windows 7

Hey friend, you need to firstly read the manual of the Lexmark E120 printer. This manual will help you to describe the actual issue. See, these types of Lexmark E120 printer is designed for the specific system. In that case if the system configurations do not match with the Lexmark E120 printer then we need to search the driver of the printer. If we find the driver then after successfully installations this highly configured printer works very well. So, you need to use the CD which is come with the Lexmark E120 printer. Insert this CD into the DVD drive and use the normal printer installation procedure to install the drivers of the Lexmark E120 printer.

Thanks for your replay and as per you mentioning in the replay I have try to insert the CD into the DVD drive. But it does not work. Number of times I try to install the driver of the Lexmark E120 printer but it will not works. I don’t know why this is happens. I have purchased the new branded Lexmark E120 printer and still I have not able to install the driver of the Lexmark E120 printer. I think I need to collect the original driver CD of the Lexmark E120 printer. If anyone have use the Lexmark E120 printer then send me the web site source path of the Lexmark E120 printer driver.

Friend you need to read the manual of the Lexmark E120 printer. This manual will mentions that what driver is needed to install the Lexmark E120 printer. If you got this driver of the Lexmark E120 printer then you definitely able to install the driver of the Lexmark E120 printer and in the future you can use this printer. Now you need to go to the Lexmark authorized web site and search the printer driver of this Lexmark E120 printer. I think the driver is presents in this web site and you finally got the correct driver of the Lexmark E120 printer.

Hey dude, the Lexmark E120 printer you bought is so brilliant and the facility provides in this Lexmark E120 printer is very nice. I know this all things because I also purchased the same printer. Whenever I have purchased the same printer then I have attach this printer in the windows XP operating system and without any trouble the printer added into the system. Now, this printer works very well. If you do not able to install the printer on the windows 7 operating system then try to install it into the windows XP operating system. It might be works and the issues occurred for the driver is to be solved.