Thread: Unable to install graphics driver for MX7525 notebook in Windows 7 32bit

Unable to install graphics driver for MX7525 notebook in Windows 7 32bit

Hello, I have purchased the new banded MX7525 notebook. This notebook provides the so much advanced features which I have never seen before. The configuration of the MX7525 notebook is to be the AMD Athlon 64-bit processor with 15.4 inch Widescreen TFT and 100 GB hard Disk. I installed the Microsoft windows 7 32 bit operating system into this notebook. This notebook is specially designed for the gateway supports. I need to install the graphics onto this notebook. I have already inserted the graphics card onto this notebook but don’t know how to install the graphics driver of the graphics card.

Re: Unable to install graphics driver for MX7525 notebook in Windows 7 32bit

Hey due, the graphics card you insert into the notebook is very good but I think you need to firstly check the manual of the notebook. It explains the all internal details of the notebook. There are inbuilt Ethernet LAN card presents in this notebook. Now you need to insert the graphics card into the notebook but i think you already inserts the graphics card. Then you need to use the authorized graphics card CD which is come with the graphics card. This CD will help you to automatically install the graphics card driver into the windows 7 operating system.

I have also faced the same kind of trouble. I have purchased the same notebook in the last week and I want to insert the graphics card onto the notebook. Hence I have read the manual of the graphics card and also read the manual of the notebook. It helps me a lot to find the graphics card driver and install it into the notebook. May be you need to read this both manual. It helps you to insert the driver of the graphics card. This manual mentions that how should properly we can easily insert the graphics card into the notebook. I think you got the correct solutions.

Hey dude, you need to firstly read the manual carefully and then insert the graphics card into the MX7525 notebook carefully. There are also videos present in the internet. Several web sites describes that how we can easily insert the graphics card and driver into the notebook. This web site also provides the drivers of the graphics card. Remember one thing at the time of downloading check that this graphics driver supports your notebook and the graphics card or not. If it supports then download it. This will helps you a lot to install the driver into the MX7525 notebook and after that you can easily use the graphics card into the notebook.

I think you already insert the graphics card into the notebook and now there is some trouble presents in the notebook at the time of the installations. This will be occurred because might be some virus would be already presents in your notebook. This virus may be come at the time of data copy form external device to the hard disk. if this is happens then in that case you need to firstly scan the while hard disk using the authorized antivirus. This antivirus will remove the virus if any presents in the notebook. Then try to install the driver on the notebook using the graphics driver CD which his come with the graphics card. I think it works and the issue do not occurred in the feature.