Thread: Device driver installation failed in Windows 7

Device driver installation failed in Windows 7

I keep getting this message every time I reboot the system. It specifies me that the installation failed for hp laserjet 1012. Well the strange thing is that the printer is working very well and not giving me any issues. Now I need to know what else methods should I try so that I can stop the windows from sending me such type of messages In my system. Please suggest me some immediate solutions that will help me in such situations. Reply fast I am waiting for your solutions.

Re: Device driver installation failed in Windows 7

In such situation you must uninstall the driver of the printer and install it again. Do try that that s a good solution that you can try is such situations and I am sure it will give you some guaranteed results. So go ahead and work on the respected solutions. Some days ago one of my friend also came to me with the same problem and I happened to advice him with the same response and it did work for him. So that’s my advice to you as well. Work on it and you will definitely get your problem solved.

Yes I completely agree with the above user it is totally a drivers issue and hence the only method with which it can be dealt with it is the uninstalling and installing the driver again. See if you are unsure about the steps then I would advice you to have a proper look at the various steps that are suggested in the Microsoft websites or you can even have a peak at this website as well. You will definitely get some advice here as well.

If none of the suggestions are going your side then I would suggest you to go and have a talk with the Microsoft customer support about this problem. They will surely be giving you some valuable tips on this problem. So that’s what the perfect solution would be for you. So go ahead and have a talk with them and I am sure it will be of lot of help for you. Since they are well aware of such kind of problems they will guide you accordingly on it.

Hey you were correct it was a driver issue and I was thinking much over it. Well a simple un installation and installing the driver again definitely did the trick for me, so thanks a lot people for helping me out here. You did gave some response on this topic and it worked out. So thanks a lot people for the useful response from your side. It was nice to see to get some positive result.