Thread: Does Epson Stylus Photo 785 EPX in an optimal choice for office printing

Does Epson Stylus Photo 785 EPX in an optimal choice for office printing

I have to suggest my client an photo printer for this office work. I had found Epson Stylus Photo 785 EPX at nearby store and the specification of the printer shows up better features and support. The printer is not required for an heavy printing work, but rather some basic daily printing of photos and documents. I need some negative and positive impacts of this printer. Also want detailed information what I can benefit front his printer mostly. The printer is looks less space consuming but I am not aware about the speed and output of the printer.

Re: Does Epson Stylus Photo 785 EPX in an optimal choice for office printing

I had found this printer as one of the better photo inkjet printers. The printer fits quiet well in the area of photo printing and quiet recommended for basic office work. The printer is nice and fits well in the series of a mid range price. So you does not need to put pressure more on your pocket. The printer cartridges are well and nice. The color print is good. I had found some sites providing information on the photo printing quality of this printer. It is capable of giving you a high quality printing output with an good speed and much more useful features.

One of my friend was using the printer and he faced certain issue with paper jam thing. If the bottom lid is not properly close the paper jams very fast. This is really an annoying and this is common for most of the printer. He complained the the paper jams so tightly that some time due to pulling that out cause those spring break and the effect the ink cartridges. That is can be due to the design of the printer. The design is very important for smooth functioning of the printing. The price is nice but before buying this I will recommend you to have a look on some more models.

First of all this is really amazing to believe that the printer has gain a very high rating in such a low time. The printer looks nice in the front but I found that the same is very slow and there is major issue with paper jamming an do ther things. The printer works and creates a loud noise. One thing which many of us have not been noticed is that the there is a limitation of margins in the printer. You can cannot get prescribed margin on the printer and that is really very annoying. Price is nice but the printer is quiet a slow and drinks a lot of ink.

This can be put in the range of best value photo printing device. It has enough power to give you a high resolution color printing for your daily need. The best thing about the printer is the reasonable price and the features that it provides. The printer is designed to give you support for digital photography and and comes in the range of mid range system. The cost is not much on the printer. Currently a similar printer in the range named as HP PhotoSmart 1215 has double the price of the same. So that makes this more costly. This printer has an additional support for memory card.

This printer has smart ink cartridges. You can remove and replace them very easily. If you can keep your printer clean properly then you might never face a issue of ink leakage and other things. A large number of print is not a tough job for this, but it makes the printer slower. For long print it is not recommended to use this one. It is quiet slow in that. It can be due to detailed printing of the papers. You can use this best for photo printing and other work.