Thread: Unable to find Conexant audio Driver for Lenovo G530

Unable to find Conexant audio Driver for Lenovo G530

I hope you have got the problem that I am facing after reading the title. I just happened to change my operating system of my cpu from vista to windows 7. Earlier I used the Conexant audio Driver in the windows vista now I cannot find that driver for the windows 7. Now I am trying to use the Microsoft driver as a temporary solution but it is not giving me the 100% result. So may be you all can help me in this topic. I hope that I get some good solutions from you all. So anyone with good ideas then please share it here.

Re: Unable to find Conexant audio Driver for Lenovo G530

I think so you will get that kind of drivers in the Lenovo websites only. I don’t think so Microsoft drivers will serve the purpose in this situation. So as of now what you will have to do is that wait till the compatible driver comes out for the windows 7. Wait and watch is the only method that you can carry out in this situation. I know that requires a bit patience, as of now there is no other alternate solutions that you can try here.

I have got one beneficial method for you. You no longer need to wait and watch to see if the lenovo people do launch their respective drivers or not. So i have got some method for you.
    1) Firstly go and download the driver from the creative website you will get it there.
    2) Now start extracting all the files
    3) Now one important thing that you will have to do here is that go and get an universal extractor. You will get it easily anywhere in the internet.
    4) Now use this extractor tool to extract all the files from setup.exe file.
    5) Now start manually updating the device driver it will definitely work out for you.
    So let me know whether this solution worked or not.

I would like to share a solution that worked out with me. Basically what was the trick is that I changed the .exe of the setup to vista compatibility and that worked. So I thought of sharing this information with you all and hence I posted it out here. I advise you to try with the same method here as well and I am quite sure that it will work out for you. In case if it does not work then get back to me I will provide you some other solution for this specific problem.

Yes that really did help and nice to see that the driver is getting adjusted with the new operating system that I had got for my new laptop. Looking at the first solution I was a bit surprised that suggested me to wait and watch for the solutions. Next I had a look at the second suggestion and there it had given me some steps that did not work well with me. The third suggestion did work and i am ecstatic about it that it did get some positive answer for me.