Thread: Maximum installation of all-in-one USB installer

Maximum installation of all-in-one USB installer

I am using my pc and I want to start making an ALL-IN-ONE usb installer. I am using a 64 GB flash drive . I am thinking of putting every version of Windows7 & Server 2008 that I can put. I can also put 32bit and 64bit drive, Home Basic version, Home Premium version, Professional version, Enterprise edition and Ultimate, Regular, etc.my Question to you is, does anyone is knowing whether there is a limitation in the installer or not ?

Re: Maximum installation of all-in-one USB installer

According to me, I don't think that there is a limit for this, even if there is a limit,it will be for how big the AIO will be. Do you know that when any team releases the 2dvd set of Window from DOS 1 to Windows server 2003 with all version. It doesnt take as much as you all are thinking,we can consider that ALL versions of Windows 7 does fit on a single 2.8gb harddisk. Hope this will satisfy your requirment.

I also had the same problem with installing HP all-in-one. I performed some steps to solve the problem: At First of all I Unplugged the printer from the computer,then Downloaded all the latest software and drivers which are needed from the website ,and after that I Installed the software and drivers.After installing i Restarted and Plugged in the printer, which wouldn't work at this point. The problem was still in the device manager.I thought atleast this will work properly,but it didnt worked for me.

Firstly we have to install the drivermax, after installing that,we will have go to Driver Operations and then click on Export drivers. A list of all the installed drivers will be displayed and after that you can pick and choose which ones to export very easily. Once you've reinstalled Windows,directly go back to Driver Operations and click on Import drivers, and point to the folder which contains your saved drivers. The import will take some time to do his job. DriverMax is totally compatible with Windows 2003, XP and Vista and we have to give our email address to receive a registration code.

According to me there will be is no limit in any other case.If the limit will there then it will be in file size.We can add both of them that is Windows 7 and server 2008 R2 on the same because they are almost the same and can also check out a guide on meson board.I know there is also a guide which can tell us how to integrate both XP and other to one CD.With referring to above discussion, you can make an all-in-one USB installer.