Thread: CD burning error with Satellite L305-S5921

CD burning error with Satellite L305-S5921

I was trying to burn the CD out of iTunes as well as Window Media Player. But while burning the CD it shows me the error on each. I tried to burn the same with an external hard drive connected in my computer and that again gives the same error. This means that my DVD drive is on safe side and that is not having any problem with it. Do you know that what is the problem with this and how can it be resolved? Please help me to resolve the issue.

Re: CD burning error with Satellite L305-S5921

It might be related to the software that you are trying to use to burn that CD and that is the reason that you are facing the problem like this. So what you can do is to uninstall the software from your computer and install that once again to see if that can solve the problem for you. You have not mentioned that what is the exact error that you are getting. If you are can tell us the exact problem then it will be easier for us to provide you the solution. So please reply with the exact error in your nest post.

Thank you very much for such a quick reply on this. I have already tried to uninstall and install the software but that makes no change to the problem. I am still with the same problem. By the way the error that I am getting is “An unknown error occurred (4265)”. I tried to burn that many times but all the times I got the same thing. I wish that this time I will get the exact solution for this.

There might be many possible reasons for this issue and so I cannot predict something to it. I found one solution on Microsoft site. Click here to get the steps to be performed for this. Try this on whatever operating system you are having on your computer and see if that can let you out of the trouble. I hope that this will solve the problem for you. If not then reply back and I will try to provide you some other solution.

Well I would advise you to go to the burning CD troubleshooter. This will provide you difficulty accessible in the computer. It will provide you the precise trouble you can resolve it consequently if you can then you be able to install Microsoft fix it app in your system. Therefore when you run the application it will mechanically solve it. You can obtain the particular application form some of Microsoft websites. Download and install that exacting application within the system.

In my opinion you should try some different burning software. There are different recording programs available. One of my favorites is the Nero software This software is specially designed for recording the cd. So you can switch to this particular software. It will certainly help. Since Windows Media Player has a large number of operations to address what can sometimes give some problems in combustion. So go with Nero is much better than Windows Media Player.