Thread: Canon 960 printer prints only black and white text in windows 7

Canon 960 printer prints only black and white text in windows 7

Hello, last year I have purchased the new branded Canon 960 printer. This canon 960 printer will be the one of the most popular printer in the world. The Canon 960 printer provides the advanced features for the print the 4*6 inch color print. This printer will also print the text in different sizes. Last year this Canon 960 printer will be creates some problem. Whenever I have try to print the text in color format then it will creates so much problem. I have shared this printer into the network. In this network 5 computers are connected to each other and the Microsoft windows 7 operating system installed on all the machines.

re: Canon 960 printer prints only black and white text in windows 7

Hey, I also faced the same kind of problem. I have purchased this Canon 960 printer in the last month and it provides very high speed. I have connect this printer to the Intel core2 Duo processor. First three weeks, it does not create any problem. Then later it does not print very well also it will not print the text in only black and white color. So, I have checked the cartridge of the printer. Actually, the cartridge of this printer is created to many problems and I have decided to replace it then I replace it. After replacing the cartridge the printer will not be create this kind of problem and the problem is solved.

Hey dude, I think you need to check the driver of the Canon 960 printer. Sometimes the printer connects in the network which is called by shared printer. This shared printers driver will be affected by the virus. Hence this printer will be creates different types of problem. If your printer is faced the same kind of problem then you need to check the driver of the printer. If it is affected then replace it with the new driver. It means uninstall the driver and insert the fresh driver of the Canon 960 printer. It might be help you to solve the problem.

Hey, I think you need to check the cable of the printer. May be sometimes because of the printer cable will not connected very well hence printer will generates different kinds of problem. In this case you need to check the printer cable. If it is cute then replace it and connect it very well in the network. Also you need to uninstall the driver of the Canon 960 printer. Then install the updated versions of the driver. It will help you for solving the problem.

Re: Canon 960 printer prints only black and white text in windows 7

For solve this problem you need to check the printer cable and if it is cute then replace it. After that check the driver of the printer installed correctly or not. If it is not installed correctly then uninstall the driver and install it properly. Then you need to change the cartridge of the printer. This will helps a lot to solve the problem. Also insert the refilled inkjet cartridges for the printing options. This Inkjet cartridge refilling is to be contains high quality ink which will be same as to original ink. This will help you a lot to print text with using the high quality colors.